NIBIB created the "Want to be a Bioengineer?" game to stimulate interest and excitement among middle and high school students in exploring careers in physical and life sciences, engineering, technology, and math. The game highlights research areas and professions that someone with an education in these fields can pursue. The game introduces students to real-life examples of how researchers are improving people’s lives from helping paralyzed people stand, to re-growing fingertips, to finding ways to see inside the body.
- Performance improvement
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s cool. I didn’t get a chance to use with my high school students but I know they will love 💕 it .
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 NIBIB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.