Wantable: build a look you love with your own personal stylist. Get 7 premium pieces handpicked for your life, shape & budget delivered to your door.
1. Take a short lifestyle quiz. Choose from Style, Fitness, and Men's Fitness Edits.
2. Place your first order and prepare to look amazing.
3. Your expert stylist will curate a selection of items just for you.
4. Keep what you love & return what you don't. Only pay for what you keep.
5. Shipping & returns are always free.
App features include:
- Easy sign-up. Create your personal profile
- Take & update your quizzes
- Place orders, manage plans & update package frequency
- Wantable Stream: Request or decline items with just one tap
- Leave specific order and general account notes for your stylist
- Process self-checkout
- Select which items you’re keeping/returning
- Leave item #impressions, to share what you liked or disliked about each item
- Leave order feedback
- Leave a note for your next order
- Edit item #impressions from previous orders
- Edit your account settings & personal information
- View your credits
- Refer a friend
- Contact customer support
Here’s what people are saying about us:
“Workout clothes sent to you every month and I love that I only have to pay for what I keep.” — Kaytlin, MA
"Wantable gives me the opportunity to try different styles while not going through the hassle of online returns or driving to the busy mall.” — Riva, WI
"I love that they send multiple pieces to try, and you have more options to choose what you want to keep.” — Katie, CA
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review — it makes a big difference! If you have feedback or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Business But Not the App
I’ve been using Wantable for a little while now and they consistently send me great fitness items each month. I’ve very picky so I ha ent kept an entire box yet but hope I get to soon!
The only thing I really can’t stand is the “My Closet” feature. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s a great idea to have an online closet so you can see what you have and re-order it if you love it that much. What I don’t like is how all of the items shipped to you stay in your closet. Forever. They never go away and since the color of the product shown in the picture doesn’t always match the item sent to me I have trouble knowing what I actually kept and returned. I would love to see this fixed.
I’ve only received one box so far and the items were great they just didn’t fit so I didn’t keep anything. The weird part is that some were too big and some too small. There is no simple way to rate the items I a detailed way that would actually help. Also the Stream is annoying. I think the idea is great! But if I decline something take it off the stream. Do some work on the app and this could be 5 stars.
Hard to use
This app is oddly organized and makes it hard to get excited about shopping. The awkward selfies of other users are the only way to see the clothing so looking at ill-fitting pieces in poor quality photos is how you shop. It’s affordable and a great idea but why must seeing the available clothing be such a chore? Makes it a turn off to use the service, app, and even want to shop.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.