The official Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game companion app!
Take your War Council with you wherever you go, to track your collection and build your armies in your smartphone / tablet!
Easily assemble new armies and visualize the viability of new strategies for this amazing wargame set in Westeros.
- Tracks your collection of units with ease.
- Build your armies and track their point costs, deck of Tactics cards, NCUs and Units.
- Share your armies with friends!
- Easy reference for every unit available for the game.
Attention: This app is meant to be used as a companion for the Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game. Requires physical copies of the game for full enjoyment.
- Fixed a bug where Theon Greyjoy, Reek couldn't be added as an attachment.
- February releases added to the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not usable in current form
Tried to use it for the first time to build a 40pt Lannister army. On my Pixel2 phone, the formatting is so bad, I can’t click on the +1 to add a SvL starter set to my collection. Switched to my iPad and the formatting is fine. Added all my units to my collection. Tried to choose The Mountain as my commander and see that only two Lannister units are available to choose as Commanders even though I have a starter set added in my collection.
Nice concept, but did anyone play test this thing at all? How could that have been missed. Love the game, but this app is useless.
Good first release, but there are some annoying usability issues. You can’t change the point value of your army. You can tap the number and type a new one, but then you can’t save the new value. Also, you can’t delete armies. These were the most glaring issues I found. Hopefully they can be fixed soon in an update. Otherwise, I like the app and definitely find it useful.
Good start but...
Needs to be able to swipe left or right with thumb. I should have to press the “back” button which is oddly placed. The UI is pretty poor. Needs a complete redesign to be more fluid. Scrolling is abysmal. It’s gets the job done which is why it’s not a 1 star. But it needs to be a lot more. Also the collection (and when you make lists) should say how many units you actually got (not just their point amount). They need a dedicated programmer(s) for this to work.
- CMON Pte Ltd
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CMON Inc. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.