Fight for your honor! Join now epic, explosive online multiplayer tank battles. Elaborate the perfect strategy with your teammates and take on legions of commanders from all over the world. The destiny of your alliance depends on you. Download now the best tank game for free!
FAST PACED MULTIPLAYER BATTLES
3 minutes! That's the time you have to take down as many tanks as you can in a perfectly balanced tank game designed from the ground up for mobile.
DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY
Defend the honor of your country against your enemies. Battle against people from China, USA, Russia, Japan and more.
TWO EXPLOSIVE MODES
Fight in team-based battles or in the free-for-all conflicts.
ICONIC TANKS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Choose your tank from a wide range of powerful beasts depending on your strategy. Choose a light tank to fast scout the enemy's territory and provide your team battle changing intel. Or take the heaviest and strongest of all, the Panzer, and give your enemy what it deserves.
DEEP TANK UPGRADE SYSTEM
Unlock new tanks and make strategic decisions over what part you want to upgrade. Show your enemy who you are with tank customization with decals and patterns.
VARIOUS BATTLEFIELDS TO EXPLORE AND MASTER
Fight and shoot your enemies in various World War II battlefields: European cities, industrial zones, no man's lands... Know the battlefield and get the edge on your assault over the enemy.
Download now while it's free!
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
• Bug Fixes and Graphical Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game IS fun, but the leveling up is too slow. That makes the ranking up slower than it should be. I’ve seen & experienced blowhards in this game that have become so detached from reality, that they think they are the kings of the G.I. Joes. It’s only a game you fools, & it took you at least 3 years (probably more) to get where you are (not to mention plenty of $$$$). It took me less than half that time to become one of the top players in “Tanks vs Robots” with very little $ spent. Like this game, it costs (in-game money) to get a good fighting machine in “T. vs R.” but you can make that in-game money quicker than in this game in various battles. I was level 25 in “T. vs R.”, which means I may not have been the strongest in that game, but I was one of the strongest. Like I said, you have to play “War Machines” for what seems like an eternity or spend $$$$ & deplete your nest egg in the bank. You also have the unwanted & unneeded pressures of the higher ups in the game. The best thing to do is stay independent & play the game when YOU want to play.
VIRUS!! STOP DO NOT DOWNLOAD GAME. VIRUS
There is a boycott, of this game, going on all over the world due to what seems to be a VIRUS. I have been playing this game for a year and a half. Last week ALL players around the world experienced the following: While you were playing a game (in a battle) and collecting diamonds, coins, and kills; the WM APP would close. When you leave a battle YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.
Now if you BOUGHT $$$; Diamonds, Coins, Fuel, Ammo, etc, you lost it because the WM APP Closed.
WM developers launched an update 3 days ago. Did it work??? Hell No. WM customer service asked us to let them know if we are experiencing the same problem. I have sent 6 instances over a 2 day period, time stamped to WM customer service; stating “SAME PROBLEM, NOTHING HAS BEEN FIXED!!!” As of this post I have had NO RESPONSE from WM customer service. There are people who have spent hundreds and thousands of $ on this game. That is why there is a boycott by thousands of players.
You would think WM developers could fix the problem. Those of us that were playing the game believe there is a VIRUS that WM developers can’t fix. Don’t waste your $$$$.
First of all I’d like to say I’ve been playing this game for over a year. And I would have to agree that the game is expensive. I do think the developers are greedy. It is true that if you want to be competitive you have to pay real money out of your own pocket. It’s not enough to go just premium. You generally only get to play four games before you have to fill up your tank watching the same video over and over again to fill your gas one slot a video. Or wait a whole hour before you can play and have your tank completely full. There is a way to get unlimited energy but that cost too. They finally offered Battle packs that allow you to open them but it takes so long for them to fill you might get 12 hour energy or 24 hour energy but it’s a trick because it’s the same crate just with one more item minute which is 24 hour energy or 12 hour energy.
- Fun Games For Free
- 269.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Bag of Diamonds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.