World War I daily breaking news alerts!
This is a breaking news news app that will send World War I news alerts 100 years late. For the first year (2014-2015), you will see the great war as it plays out in real time, day by day. The horrific news alerts are all real. The goal is allow you to experience the war in the same way a person reading the headlines a century ago might have.
Articles and ads are all pulled from original sources from around the world and historically accurate. The fog of war adds confusion as headlines conflict and narratives develop as we watch the plight of towns and people.
-iPhone 6 and 6+ Support
Ratings and Reviews
A great original idea and really interesting for those interested in World War history!!!
- Anurodh Pokharel
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Anurodh Pokharel
- In-App Purchases
- Suport War News Service $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.