War Pinball HD
By OOO Gameprom
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
HANDS-ON with War Pinball HD
– Based on movies (Platoon, Missing in Action, Navy Seals)
- From the creators of the legendary Pinball HD
"While all of Gameprom’s pinball games are very good, War Pinball is definitely the cream of the crop."
-- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade.com
"There’s no question at this point that Gameprom makes the App Store’s best pinball games."
-- Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge.com
"Gameprom may well have outdone themselves with War Pinball."
-- Gwen Phua, Appmodo.com
"When we think about pinball on the iPhone, only one company comes to mind: Gameprom."
-- Andrew Podolsky, SlideToPlay.com
"It continues the developer's reputation as the best purveyor of pinballers in the App Store."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
The amazing new War Pinball HD, developed in collaboration with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Three unique, war-themed pinball tables based on all-time Hollywood hits:
– The four-time Oscar winner "Platoon" (directed by Oliver Stone,
starring Charlie Sheen as Chris)
– "Navy Seals" (directed by Lewis Teague, starring Charlie Sheen as Dale Hawkins,
Michael Biehn as James Curran)
– "Missing in Action" (directed by Joseph Zito, starring Chuck Norris as James Braddock)
The magic of Hollywood mixed with the magic of the Gameprom 3D Engine
to provide the best pinball action currently available for your Mac.
– gameplay with a missions system
– awesome 3D cinematic graphics
– a unique soundtrack and voices from the movies
– camera effects with different types of view
– local and online high scores
– hours and hours of pure action in your very own hands
Take a deep breath... and get it right now!
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News blog - http://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixed issue with crash
The fact there are 3 games to play is bonus. I like the fact there are multiple flippers at both ends of the board. The ball moves at a very good clip and there is plenty for the ball to do so to speak. I get tired of pinball games where the ball just moves back and forth and doesn’t much at all.
Was this worth the money? I think so. The dialogue is interesting.