Take control of the mighty War Tortoise, a heavy tank armed to the teeth with powerful weapons and automated turrets! Equip weapons, recruit units, build defenses, collect resources, and ultimately defend against a huge onslaught of enemy forces. Combining a shooter, idle gaming, and tower defense, War Tortoise is a unique mix of gaming that anyone can enjoy!
- Unique mix of a shooter, idle game, and tower defense!
- Incredible 3D graphics - watch as a huge war unfolds before your eyes like never before!
- HUGE scale battles!
- Tons of units, upgrades, and defenses to discover!
- Recruit legendary hero units, each with unique traits and abilities!
- Customize your play style with powerful Perks!
- Discover 8 new worlds with different times of day and weather!
- Dozens of unique enemy types!
- Prestige to new heights, giving huge gameplay bonuses!
- Auto-Play mode!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or help!
• Official iPhone X support
• Now localized in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, and German!
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re like us, you’ll be downright captivated by the frenzied excitement that comes with decking out a battle-hardened tortoise. In this shooter/clicker hybrid, you control an armed reptile fending off an ever-advancing horde of beetles, iguanas, and birds. To hold off the impending onslaught, you’ll plaster your shell with mortars and machine guns while enlisting field mice, bumblebees, and sparrows. While the idea is admittedly silly, the execution is anything but, making it a world you’ll love coming back to.
A silly war game
I have played for a while and I still enjoy all of the game, one thing you can do to stream line this game is to create a list of priorities when upgrading, like when you do the random upgrades if you want to prioritize the howitzer most upgrades, as well as heroes having formations to your squads, as in if you have the medic rabbit hero, then the melee squads(I am fairly new so I don’t know all the squads you can have) will split up and attack all the high damage enemies. And if you use the toad the melee squads will blob up in an attempt to stop bigger enemies.
The game overall is silly, with ww1 armor on mice with sword and shields charging rats with cannons on their backs, giant frogs, and lizards in an attempt to protect a tortoise is hilarious. The thing the game doesn’t really tell you is that the point is to die, then get bonuses based on how well you did last time, then steamroll and die again. A strat for overcoming this is to play with a lot of melee soldiers and to try to get to level seven so you unlock your first permanent hero, which buffs your soldiers so you can get way farther than you should
HEAR ME OUT
So I️ started playing this game about 2 weeks ago. Love it , but it’s so simple you really don’t have to play. Just log on get your coins , kill an easy boss and go on w your life. Word of advice , you don’t need to go to another generation , yea they unlock other recruits but how easy do you want the game ? Lol. I’m on generation 14 then realized you don’t need to keep going onto the next. Just wherever you’re comfortable to advance past the levels. I️ have the medic hero, the orb hero, and the very first hero you get. I️ bank in this game , just log on to get my perks and some coins and leave that ish on auto play . I’m currently on lvl 114 yes not much but I’m not going to go onto another generation and start from 0 again. Going to see how far I️ can go. GOOD LUCK H O E S
- Foursaken Media
- 431.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- War Tokens - 15 $1.99
- War Tokens - 45 $4.99
- War Tokens - 25 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.