Download one of the top free war games and prepare for combat! Climb into the cockpit of your fully customisable World War II warplane and get ready for take-off - your mission is about to begin! Take to the skies and join the battle in epic WWII dogfights!
Be an ace pilot! Fly solo as a lone wolf or team up with your squadron to control the skies in intense PVP multiplayer games and battles. An epic combo of airplane stunts action and an exhilarating shooting game. Pull off gravity-defying stunts and tricks, get the enemy in your sights and hit the trigger to shoot them down. It's life or death up there, and only the bravest and most skilled pilots survive!
War Wings lets you fly into the heat of the action in multiplayer PVP dogfights. Play with friends and compete against millions of players worldwide. Destroy enemy squadrons and climb the global leaderboards. Show the world that you own the skies!
""GOLDEN CUBE"" AWARD FOR BEST GAME – Unity
BEST NEW GAME - Mobile Developer Conference (HK)
MOST INFLUENTIAL GAME - Metro Media
BEST ORIGINAL MOBILE GAME - Mobile Developer Conference (HK)
- Epic 4v4 real-time online multiplayer PvP dogfighting
- A life-like combat game experience: planes and weapons with realistic damage
- Deck out your WWII warplane: rich customization allows different tactics and strategies
- Huge selection of World War II aircrafts to choose from: 70+ customizable models
It’s time for battle with one of the best free games in the world! The skies are waiting.
Play War Wings with friends!
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/PlayWarWings
Any questions or need support? https://miniclip.helpshift.com/a/war-wings/
- Elimination Mode Event
- Silver can be spent to reduce respawn time
- Summer Festival
- New planes join the battle
- Interface Optimization
- Bug fix, other system optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game & fun to play. Start off with the planes from Britain they're definitely the most well-balanced planes in the game. Most players ( see these planes the most ) play the P-400 series, Spitfire & Hurricane planes. They have a lot of firepower and also have the ability to carry Rockets. In particular when you start the game the fly straight at you shoot the Rockets and kill you instantly. This usually it's between T4 and T5 planes. In the league you can expect this if any of those planes are playing in the matches. Very Hard to shoot down unless you have heavy fire power, then you must deal with their ability to turn sharply. If any plane has a distinct advantage in this game it's definitely those planes. It also seems (could be wrong) the recent update made them ever stronger.
It's really not pay to play ( but that never hurts) you will need to upgrade your plane and select what upgrades help the most. The real issue start around the T6 and up planes. You will need a large amount of silver to research to get to these planes. Some of the T6 playing start at close to 1 million in silver. If you don't purchase the gold to exchange it for silver or have a premium account you will be playing a considerable amount of time to get to that much silver and research points That's where a premium account really comes in handy. Understanding how RP and Free RP works with the planes too. Then save the silver and spend wisely.
Fantastic for what it is.....
I have been playing this game ‘seriously’ for over 5 months. This review is not something I’ve written after to days of gameplay. I’m a highly-ranked player and, in my opinion, I am reasonably qualified to write an educated review of War Wings. I’ve tried almost every first person shooter-genre game for iOS out there. I used to play call of duty and halo religiously but that turned out to be pretty unrealistic when I became a husband....but nearly impossible when I became a father, hahaha. This game has showed me that iOS can absolutely be a platform for FPS, wireless-controller-led games. If you were to decided to “research” each plane from each “country”, you could honestly play for months without getting tired of it. Online play is fantastic. Team death math, free-for-all, and league play are all great. As with any game or software, there are a few things “I would do differently”, but the ONLY reason I would consider not giving War Wings a FIVE STAR rating, is the lack of an in-depth gameplay guide/user manual. Don’t get me wrong, there is an online guide by game publisher, but it is extremely basic. You really have to go looking for “how-to” information if you want to know more than just operating the game console. Even still, 4.5 ✨ from me because of how great the War Wings team has done. Again, I am a completely unbiased and non-affiliated user and offer this solely as opinion.
Inconsistent Game Mechanics
1. Why is it that I have a t3 Hurricane MkIIJB (Soviet Class) plane, equipped it AP-3 rounds, yet sometimes Ill instakill a plane and sometimes it'll take me forever to kill them even though I aim hard on the pilot circle aim. Makes no sense. Plus there have been instances where I insta kill that plane, but then that same plane survives like two clips from me even though, again, I am aiming at the pilot circle.
2. Honestly the evasion hardly works. If you swipe left it'll make you invincible (evade) for a split second, if you swipe up they slaughter you like nothing. I mean I get the two have different purposes but they still hardly work and are kind of a waste of time. The only perk of the evasion is to KIND OF dodge artillery in the bombing pvp and quickly turn around in a dog fight. Other than that its useless and gets you killed. So much for evasion..
3. What is up with turrets?! This T3 German plane has a turret that literally rips you apart. All the german plane has to do is run at you head on and then keep turning so that you cant shoot him back while the turret wastes you. I have a premium plane (that is quite underpowered I might add) and it does jack against it. Especially with weird kill mechanics.
I mean those are three major issues I have with the game. Just more balancing. There is a chance it could be me but considering how I somehow get mvp in most of my matches, thats just my experience with the game.
- Miniclip SA
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Sixjoy Hong Kong Limited and Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- 850 Gold $4.99
- 1800 Gold $9.99
- 3800 Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.