WarChesst Solo HD
By 30.06 Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WarChesst HD is an action arcade styled game of Chess based in the era of World War 2. Levels include full HD 3D environments and units ranging from land, sea and air combining random battle sequences, delivering the ultimate chess combat experience.
- 3D WW2 depiction of Chess
- Multiple visual themes including Land, Sea and Air
- Full HD 3D rendition of scenes and Units with visual FX
- Random Combat
- 3 Levels of AI difficulty suitable for most levels of player
- Single player mode vs AI
- Turn based Two player mode (human vs human)
- Amazing audio and 3D Spatial sound
- Win campaign ribbons on completion of battle campaigns
- Helper Mode to show novices where pieces can move
- Swap between Chess and Military Insignias for unit recognition.
- Rules of chess (and controls) included in an animated visual tutorial.
- Additional content coming soon
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and speed increment.
Added Facebook button on title page.
Bit of a little gem. Highly recommended.
I'm really impressed by this chess game. What an awesomely polished game this is for what is cheeper than a cup of coffee at starbucks.
It's got a great look and feel to it, with a really nice novel twist with the pieces, unlike all the other chess games out there.
What I really like is it doesn't feel like I'm going to be humiliated by the a.I. ... Unlike a lot of others, which are like paling against Kasparov.
The graphics and audio are simply great, with excellent production value. It really does look great when you're trying to show off your iPad to your buddies.
Great value for money.. Looks and sounds great... And plays a competitive game of chess also. What more can I say... Highly recommended
My son likes it, but he was the one that bug me till I bought it. My thoughts are; not bad for the money, it's hard to see the difference between the pieces - I thought each type of piece would be represented by a different armament - it isn't, and the random shooting is confusing. I hope the next update will address those issues.
Not very good
I have been looking for a chess game similar to old computer chess game called "Battle Chess". I found this game and it has great sound and graphics. I would enjoy the game if I could make one move with out it freezing up. This game should be free.