Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II - Chaos Rising
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Fight fear. Fight temptation. Fight the Chaos within.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Chaos Rising is set one year after the events of Dawn of War II. Aurelia, long-lost home world of the Blood Ravens Space Marines, has re-emerged from the Warp. A realm of pure psychic energy, the Warp is the final resting place of the spirits of the dead and home to the Chaos Gods and their malevolent daemons.
Once a verdant jewel, Aurelia is now an ice-bound wasteland harboring dark secrets and deadly new enemies. Take command of the Blood Ravens to free Aurelia from Chaos, even while treacherous forces work from within to destroy you.
Important information regarding Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 18.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD 515, Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising mini-site at feralinteractive.com/dawnofwar2chaosrising
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Feral Account
• Fixes a number of minor issues
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 16.49 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © Games Workshop Limited 2016. Originally published by SEGA. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.6 or later