Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
The sinister science fantasy universe of Warhammer 40,000 comes to savage life with Dawn of War II.
It’s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia, a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Milky Way, where a battle of epic proportions is about to begin. As a newly promoted Force Commander of the Blood Ravens Chapter, it is your privilege to lead crack squads of Space Marines into battle against the forces of Orks, Tyranids and Eldar that threaten the Imperium of Man.
Driven by an innovative campaign narrative steeped in the lore of Warhammer 40,000, armies of technologically advanced warriors wage brutal war against remorseless enemies in a series of addictively fast-paced and visceral combat missions.
Important information regarding Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
• All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012 (1)
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
• All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012 (1)
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2012 (1)
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 graphics card (Mac Edition)
(1) Models with an Intel HD4000 or HD5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of RAM
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 18GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed and published for Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Fixes a crash when playing the game on macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
Ratings and Reviews
Just took an HOUR to download on my computer and now its saying my MacBook doesnt have the minimum specifications to play it. I want my $20 back!
the game is really good but the download took about an hour
It’s exactly what you expect it to be
This is basically a squad based RPG set in the universe of warhammer 40k. It’s good, well made, and I have no problems with it. I feel that the gameplay isn’t quite interesting enough to justify 5 stars, but it is still a fun game.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 16.5 GB
- macOS 10.14 or later
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Games Workshop Limited 2016. Originally published by SEGA. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.