Dungeon adventures in the Warhammer world are back! Warhammer Quest 2 is the sequel to a turn based strategy classic. It’s stunning visuals and deep tactical gameplay are an addictive mix that is a feast for the senses.
In Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times, you will lead your warriors across a war torn land and into dungeons for wealth and glory! Swing swords, fire arrows and cast spells as you fight through the denizens of Chaos that threaten the Warhammer world. Success in battle is rewarded with new weapons, armours, skills and treasure.
Be on your guard as you travel through a world in turmoil. The road holds danger for the heedless traveller, but rich rewards for the wary hero. Visit towns to barter in markets, level up your warriors and discover new quests. The path between dungeons is littered with opportunities to improve your chance of victory in the next turn based battle!
Experience all the peril and danger of the Warhammer world as you battle your enemies through beautiful, full 3D dungeons. Encounters come to life as your warriors enter the fray with a vast array of weapons and skills. Hold your enemies back with fire, use ice to freeze them to the spot. Attack with magic staffs, explosive pistols and flaming hammers. If all else fails use legendary armour or mystical robes to deflect attacks.
Easy to learn, hard to master. Engage in deep tactical gameplay as you encounter new enemies with new devious abilities that will test your strategic ability to its limits.
Can you defeat the Chaos invasion? Only the mightiest will survive in Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times!
*Apple's Game of the Day*
"Outstanding follow up to one of the best tactical combat games ever” - TOUCH ARCADE - 5/5
"A brilliant example of strategy battles done right" - POCKET GAMER - 9/10
- lead 4 playable Warriors into dungeons to battle enemies!
- Over 25 brand new enemy types to defeat in fun and challenging dungeons.
- Improve your strategic options in battle by collecting more than 200 weapons, armours and skills.
- Full 10 part Warhammer story campaign to battle through.
- Use skill and tactics to solve travel events.
- Unlock over 40 tricky achievements.
- Use cloud save to synchronize your games across all your devices.
Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times, Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times logo, Warhammer Quest, the Warhammer Quest logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved..
Ratings and Reviews
The game is fun but the game is to hard at act three. Also the level design can be pretty dumb. The time you get the elf all the enemies have massive piercing weapon reductions beside two of them you rarely see and die to anything in one hit anyway, making them useless, and the ambush mechanic isn’t used for
Keeping the player at a faster pace so he needs to rush through the dungeon, it’s used at random and no matter what five new enemies just teleport to you. A good strategy for starters is a great sword wielding captain with full plate. He can just stand where he is and cleave through gor herds and Minotaurs. Also when you get the fire hammer I did not use it cause the fire it creates on the tile blocks you and the fire damage overtime is to small to make a difference as in if a pox zombie has 12 health and takes 6 damage from the fire then next turn he takes four, but even if he doesn’t take fire damage he still is going to die to the next six damage, and now the fire is blocking your way unless your willing to take the four chip damage for three turns (you never want to take chip damage)
It’s like the original, but worse
I really want to like this game. I love WH quest 1 and still play from time to time. This game has less crisp graphics, worse play dynamics (e.g WHQ 1 let you move all your action points and then attack but in WHQ2 attacking and moving draw from the same pool meaning that you have to keep watching how many spaces you can move by totaling the number of AP points you have, then subtract how many AP points your attack costs, which is often 2, and then only move that far - this makes each move painfully slow to do, compared to WH1s easy to do system), harder to navigate towns, slower gameplay during battles, an equipment inventory I haven’t yet managed to locate, and more. It also has fewer dungeons and heroes in the base version.
If you’ve not yet got WHQ1, get that instead. If you do have WHQ2, just keep playing that.
Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a bad game, it’s just worse than its predecessor quite substantially. A wasted opportunity.
As a fan of the first warhammer quest, I kept my eye on this game for a long time. Recently bought on sale and very pleased. People have posted negatively about this title. Let me speak to the issues.
1. Bugs: The title seems to have been buggy on launch. So far I haven’t noticed issues with the current build.
2. Differences from the first Warhammer Quest: these include condensing movement and attack into one pool of action points, and things like hero impermanence. The latter is a big one. It’s often better to hire a new hero than level up. Equipment and skill kits are often cheaper on a new hero than with individual purchases.
3. Misunderstanding of game mechanics. I read a review several times complaining that a mage got strength on a level up. Strength is the damage dealing stat for all classes including mages.
4. Microtransactions: personally I don’t mind paying additional cash if the content is worth it. I vastly prefer a game selling content than a game that starves me of energy or some similar mechanic, forcing me to pay to play.
Overall at this point I’d say this is a worthy successor. If you enjoyed the first I think there’s much to enjoy here.
- Perchang Limited
- 2.3 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Perchang Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of 10,000 coins $4.99
- Reikland $4.99
- High Elf Mage $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.