By Randy Ficker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WarLight is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete with your friends to conquer the world.
- Asynchronous games: WarLight games can be played at your own pace. Your friends don't need to be all be online at the same time. Take your turns when it's convenient and WarLight will wait for you.
- No microtransactions: WarLight won't let you buy your way to a victory like other free-to-play games. You win or lose WarLight games based on your strategy, not your wallet.
- Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows WarLight games to move along significantly faster than other Risk-like games.
- Customizable: WarLight has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
- Maps: WarLight has hundreds of hand-made maps to choose from, with more being added all the time. Or you can design your own!
- Strategic battles and tournaments: WarLight has a finely-tuned 1v1 and 2v2 experience, which makes for great competitive play.
- Cards: WarLight has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Abandon Card, and more!
- Luck is controllable: The luck modifier allows you to control how much luck affects your game.
- Tournaments: Create your own tournaments and compete!
- Ladders: WarLight has three ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
What's New in Version 3.16.0
All new single player campaign!
You can now export a multi-player game as a video to YouTube!
Single-player game cache not working like it used to…
Since version 3.15.4, the single-player game cache is not working like it used to. When I go to play a customized game and then exit, then try to go back to the so-called "previous game", it just takes me back to this one game that I created like a week back and not the game that I just created a couple of minutes ago.
I shall rate this app 5 stars once this cache problem is fixed. But I sure think that saved games page previously was fine. I don't think it was necessary to remove the saved games page in the first place. The cache system with this was working completely fine both online and on iOS
I can't believe you would ruin the game
With this horrible new update/version, you have ruined the app for me. This was a unique app, the exception to all the other apps I have ever downloaded.
It offered things no other app has.
And you ruined it. You destroyed the game.... Why would you do that to the app??
I will be deleting this game right after finishing this comment.
I have never seen someone ruin something so good like y'all did with this new update to the game.
Truly unbelievable that you did that
Now, I can take one of my favorite games on the go
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 3.16.0
- Size: 76.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Randy Ficker
- © WarLight, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases