By Randy Ficker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WarLight is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete with your friends to conquer the world.
- Asynchronous games: WarLight games can be played at your own pace. Your friends don't need to be all be online at the same time. Take your turns when it's convenient and WarLight will wait for you.
- No microtransactions: WarLight won't let you buy your way to a victory like other free-to-play games. You win or lose WarLight games based on your strategy, not your wallet.
- Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows WarLight games to move along significantly faster than other Risk-like games.
- Customizable: WarLight has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
- Maps: WarLight has hundreds of hand-made maps to choose from, with more being added all the time. Or you can design your own!
- Strategic battles and tournaments: WarLight has a finely-tuned 1v1 and 2v2 experience, which makes for great competitive play.
- Cards: WarLight has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Abandon Card, and more!
- Luck is controllable: The luck modifier allows you to control how much luck affects your game.
- Tournaments: Create your own tournaments and compete!
- Ladders: WarLight has three ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
What's New in Version 3.08.1
Added support for the new Bomb Card. Also fixed some bugs.
Great but needs Improvements
WarLight is very similar to Risk. But risk is a board game. If there was a Rusk 2 you would have to go to the store and buy it for 20$. But with WarLight you can update your game for free!
Which means the game can be even better. The game is already great but it could be better with updates!
Like the game but on the third map you get one territory and 5 armies a turn until you can take over a colored area. Then you find out the other 3 players have about 10 territories each and 3 or 4 colored areas. They can put down more armies per turn. The computer should have equal handicap at first. And yes this was on easy setting.
I've never played risk before, but I absolutely love playing this with my friends!! It's so much fun! It's just that sometimes, the game freezes or the menu kind of shuts down in a way..
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 3.08.1
- Size: 83.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Randy Ficker
- © WarLight, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.