By Randy Ficker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WarLight is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete with your friends to conquer the world.
- Asynchronous games: WarLight games can be played at your own pace. Your friends don't need to be all be online at the same time. Take your turns when it's convenient and WarLight will wait for you.
- No microtransactions: WarLight won't let you buy your way to a victory like other free-to-play games. You win or lose WarLight games based on your strategy, not your wallet.
- Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows WarLight games to move along significantly faster than other Risk-like games.
- Customizable: WarLight has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
- Maps: WarLight has hundreds of hand-made maps to choose from, with more being added all the time. Or you can design your own!
- Strategic battles and tournaments: WarLight has a finely-tuned 1v1 and 2v2 experience, which makes for great competitive play.
- Cards: WarLight has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Abandon Card, and more!
- Luck is controllable: The luck modifier allows you to control how much luck affects your game.
- Tournaments: Create your own tournaments and compete!
- Ladders: WarLight has three ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
What's New in Version 3.11.1
Fixed Facebook login
Many maps as you level up and multiplayer is set up fairly good but the only problem is the people that cheat. I loved the first three campaign levels also.
This is just like Risk and just as much fun. Great app! Wish there were more maps, like a U.S. only map maybe.... Great app, you won't regret the download
Best Multiplayer App
I love Warlight but their are a lot of bugs and I wish that you can make it ad free