Are you using big size screen or multiple monitors ?
Do you think it's annoying you to move mouse cursor around entire desktop ?
'Warp Mouse' makes you are free from hard work moving your mouse around so wide desktop or even multiple desktops.
Let's give your wrist more rest and get out of fear of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) !!
- When you move your mouse cursor and hit the sides of desktop with a speed the cursor will appear on the other side.
- You can adjust the threshold speed to warp.
- You can enable/disable warp on each sides.
- It works with multiple monitors.
- Icon changed to simple one
Ratings and Reviews
Works as promised
It’s exactly what I was looking for. I have one request, though: An option in preferences to turn off the flashing ring that appears around the cursor when you wrap around. I can see how that would be helpful to some, but I find it annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.