The concept is easy:
1. Sign up
2. Add an item
3. Upload purchase proof (capture it with your phone)
4. That's it! Your warranty is stored forever, or more important - for the moment you'll need it
* All data is stored and backed up in the cloud.
* Get notifications when a warranty is about to expire.
* 100% Free - Unlimited number of items.
* Sort items by Expiry date, Purchase date, Name or Last Change.
* Download the receipt anytime and anywhere.
* Sign in with email, Google or Facebook account.
* Switch between Light and Dark mode.
* Added two new languages - Italian and Portuguese (Brazil)
* Take image of item yourself
* Popup alerts when doing dangerous actions
* New save success screen
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly What I Was Looking For
Like the title says, this app provides exactly what I was looking for - a basic place to store warranty info and receipts that will remind me when a warranty will expire - while also maintaining a sleek and simple user interface.
I like that it intuitively searches images of the product once I’ve entered a description of the item/item name so I can easily identify what the product is in five years when I’ll be wondering what the heck a Levolor Shade is.
There are three things I’ve noticed that I’d love to see in a future update:
1) I created a semi-long title for my first item and notice that the texts runs into the “Back” menu option. The text size should maybe be responsive to characters entered to eliminate the texts overlaying each other, or there should be a character limit.
2) I’m in the US and the dates are defaulted to European format. (DD/MM/YYYY) I would love to see an option to manually change this or have it automatically change based on something (time zone? Location?)
3) There are preset categories to choose from. I wish there were an option to create your own category.
None of these really impact overall performance so I’m keeping it at a 5-star rating because THANK YOU to the developer for otherwise providing exactly what I was looking for, and for free.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.