Unique game concept simulating with a single rules system ALL conflicts throughout the world from ancient times to nowadays, from massive wars to asymmetrical conflicts. The application contains the scenario Normandy 1944. Several other scenarios are purchasable in content inApp, including: Hamilkar 264 (First Punic War), Hastings 1066 (Conquest of England), Saratoga 1777 (American War of Independence), Waterloo 1815 (Napoleonic wars), Bull Run 1861 and Missouri 1861 (Civil War), Tannenberg 1914 (World War I), Malaya 1941 (WW2 Malaysian campaign), Bulge 1944 (WW2 Battle of the Bulge), Berlin 1945 (End of World War II) ) and Six Days 1967 (Six Day War). Other scenarios will be added regularly.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Battle : the total cumulative combat factor modifiers (excluding cards modifiers) is now limited to +/- 4, to avoid situations where one opponent is overly stronger than the other.
- Battle : added support for Anti-Heavy and Anti-Cavalry units, used in upcoming scenarios.
- Battle : improved icons and phase titles readability.
- Strategic bombing : the whole system has been improved. It is now possible to activate/deactivate strategic bombing at any moment of the air movement phase for any bombing unit. Air stacks can now mix units with and without strategic bombing activated. Units with strategic bombing activated are now marked with a dedicated icon.
*** FIXES ***
- Movement : fixed bug where air units returning to their carrier boat remained above the naval stack, thus making it impossible to move this stack afterwards.
- Cards : fixed bug with siege cards, such as "Hannibal Rhodos" in the scenario Hamilkar 264.
- Localisation : small fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential!
This could be a great game platform. Visually it looks great. I got the Waterloo, Bull Run, and Hastings scenarios. In Waterloo, neither Wellington or Blucher would come out to fight Napoleon. Maybe I need to try to increase the AI level. Also, I captured Brussels, in supply, but no automatic victory. In Hastings the game froze several times in turn 14 when my Norman army was a territory away from taking on the Vikings. Had to go back and reload the game several times until it would not freeze up. Bull Run seems to be ok, so far. It is the little things and bugs that have me worried about this app. Maybe the PC version works better. I hope they keep working on this. Would love to change my rating to 5 stars.
Excellent game so far. Better tutorial needed as the game has a lot more depth than you would think for an iPad game.
Malaya 1941 and Normandy are a lot of fun.
If they can keep the scenarios going they will get a lot of my money.
Weak AI but lots of potential
Very weak AI. Beat the expert level in each of my first 3 games. Won Hamilkar on turn 2 as Carthage against expert Rome and Normandy as both German and Allied. Can’t wait for online play against a human opponent.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Plug In Digital
- 366.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Avalon Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Six Days 1967 $0.99
- Saratoga 1777 $0.99
- Bull Run 1861 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.