Are you ready for an amazing role-playing game experience? WARTUNE: HALL OF HEROES is now on mobile! Join millions of players together to share victory with friends! Adventurers, face your destiny in the HALL OF HEROES! The world of WARTUNE awaits!
►A TRULY MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
►Fight alongside THOUSANDS of players in turn-based combat against evil monsters
- Team up with friends, or go head-to-head in PvP ARENAS
- Form a GUILD and dominate the leaderboards
►WHO WILL YOU BECOME?
- A legendary KNIGHT, a deadly ARCHER, or a powerful MAGE?
- CUSTOMIZE your appearance with weapons and armor
- CRAFT enchanted gear and become mighty
- COLLECT rare loot drops as you explore the realm
►HOW WILL YOU PLAY?
- Epic ACTION-STRATEGY combat
- Expansive CITY-BUILDING and farming mechanics
- Single-player STORY MODE for those who brave dungeons alone
Questions or feedback? Contact our Customer Support!
Follow us on Facebook!
Play Solo Or As A Team To Slay Mobs And Bosses In Sanctuary
Fuse Two Single-Attribute Sylphs Into One
More Rare Items In Aristocratic Shop
Free Attempt In Pray System
Ratings and Reviews
I Hate Saying This
I hate to say this but this game needs to go a very good gaming company that will support and care about the game entirely including the players there and will allow it to finally receive its fullest update I personally that that would be r2games if they have the strength to do so as it is still holding unto the pc wartunes games yes r2games is not exactly a good idea but if they could take care and maintain this game app very well Wartunes can finally stand on its own and receive the recognition that it deserves because its drying up and of course I’m not giving up on the game because even I have come too far as to not want see this game app be improved but progress professionally well and can manage a recharge system fairly for the well pay to play paying players and can still hold excellent events for the non-cashers please give this game to r2games so it may progress more properly cause I’m worried for it myself and eventually it must go to r2games as a second to last resort. T.T
Long overdue for an update
Been playing this game for four years and there was an update approximately once a month but game has had no new content or updates in 7 months and is becoming stale. Game used to reward people who spent money on game , but that is no longer the case. This game has plenty to do to keep you hooked until you max out at level 80 and then you won’t need to play as much as there is little reward or way to strengthen character.
This game is kinda like a mini WoW, it does take a long time to progress, but everything is possible, nothing is really excluded between vip and non vips making a really fun game, with thousands of things to do.
- Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- 114.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gaea
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Balens $4.99
- Mountain of Balens $99.99
- Box of Balens $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.