When the city-states fight for precious resources, they need war heroes who lead their armies of tanks, mechs, and robots into battle.
You are one of these heroes.
Take command of a futuristic military power and devise real-time strategic battles (RTS) against other online players in PvP matches. Support your clan in the struggle to conquer territory and take power.
• Play online PvP RTS matches with players from all around the world
• Conquer the territories of powerful AI opponents in a thrilling single-player campaign
• Collect, upgrade, and command an army of tanks, mech, airships, artillery, drones, and infantry
• Choose one of seven war heroes and generals, each adding a special power and a unique super unit to your war party
• Form or join a clan with your friends and command armies in clan wars of conquest against others
• Build up your clan’s city with production buildings and robotic defenses
• Use winning combinations and strategies to surprise and surprise you opponent in PvP
• Enjoy four different game modes: Conquest, Siege, Domination, Open Combat. Each requires different tactics, strategic thinking, and creative use of units and heroes
• Conquer your way up the Global player rankings leaderboard
• Explore a scifi post apocalyptic world where battlefields are dominated by futuristic EMP tanks, drop-pod infantry and mechs and robots armed with deadly lasers
• Enjoy cutting-edge 3D graphics and visual effects
• Build your clan’s base with production buildings and robotic defenses
Download Warzone: Clash Of Generals now for free to take part in the next generation of mobile RTS and social strategy gaming.
Do you have questions? Please send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service:
You can now watch an ad to decrease the unlock times of boxes.
• Autoturret: Increased health from 435 to 450
• Reaper Drone Factory: Increased lifetime from 45 to 55
• Plasma Tower: Decreased lifetime from 50 to 45 sec; Increased damage from 80 to 92 and health from 850 to 880
• Bunker Charger: Increased death damage from 100/200/300 to 110/220/330
• Phoenix VTOL: Increased health from 1050 to 1100
Share your feedback and ideas on the game's Discord channel!
Ratings and Reviews
Please add theses to the game soon
Hey my name is Noah and I love your game but there are some thing that need to be added to it soon and it will make it a better game. So number 1 add more game modes to arena 1 through 8 because it’s just boring with just 3 modes. Number 2 add 2v2 like clash Royale cause I think this really needs to be added. Number 3 add actually arenas to arena 1 through 9 because it doesn’t make any sense to call it a arena if there different layouts per match so for an example arena 1 will have its own layout and the game modes will be the same layout on arena 1 then arena 2 will look different and the game modes will have the same layout then so on with arena 3 through 9. So thank you for this awesome game and I hope you write back and tell me what you think what I have said. Please just give my ideas a chance and maybe put them in the game so thank you. One more thing your dev teams are doing a wonderful job for what they have done since release thanks for hard work devs keep it up your doing. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hey Noah, nice that you like Warzone & thank you very much for your awesome feedback! :)
We'll discuss your constructive suggestions within the team & see which of them we can include in one of the upcoming updates.
Did you know that there is a Discord channel just for the Warzone community, where players can discuss strategies, report bugs, chat directly with us developers to ask questions or just hang out? There's also a section just for giving feedback & suggestions :)
You can find it here: https://discord.gg/qMVjP
Thanks for playing Warzone & giving us suggestions to improve the game even further! This helps us a lot making the game a much better experience for every player.
I now love the game.
So my complaint, I’ve haven’t encountered again which I’m really happy about. I’ve found a strategy that works for me and it’s gotten me to arena 4 so far. Moving on something that I’ve found annoying but isn’t enough to remove a star is the friendly battle requests, they get spammed and anyone who wants to get cards or donate need to scroll for ages and most of these are just cancelled requests. So what I recommend is if they are cancelled they just don’t appear or just take up less space. Love the game keep up the good work. Something I feel like I need to add is that the drone carrier on conquest is op, here’s why, the wall that separates the middle from the two bridges makes the carrier immortal to ground AA and it will kill everything in range before moving. This needs to be fixed, not game breaking but definitely provides the other side with a HUGE advantage.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your Feedback! :) Our matchmaking is allowing you to get matched with players within a 300 medal range (up & down), but this just happens when nobody else who is close to your current medal amount is searching for a match at the moment. This means it always prefers these players that are as close to your skill as possible. 300 medals also mean that this player has won about 10 matches more than you did.
One pro tip from our side: Play some matches in the campaign mode ;) Winning in these matches (against bots) reward crazy boxes, cards & even new generals that will give you a nice advantage when coming back to the multiplayer mode.
If you have any further feedback or suggestions, feel free to send us a mail to email@example.com.
Thanks for playing Warzone! :)
Still no aspect ratio fix for iPhone X it’s only been what like 3 months? If you play on iPhone X this game cuts off some of your screen so you can’t lay cards in certain areas of the map as well as interfering with your ability to use clan base and other ui functions.
Having a lot of fun with this game, well done, well balanced and good graphics. I am having one new issue though. I originally played this on iPhone 7 plus but when I switched to my new iPhone x the screen aspect ratio is off. It cuts about a quarter inch off each side of the screen. Any way to fix it? I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the game a few times with no luck.
Developer Response ,
sorry to let you wait for this, but the next update will definitely include the support for iPhone X. The reason for the delay were unforeseen complications & incompatibilities with our our UI and the new screen ratio of the iPhone X.
- Stratosphere Games GmbH
- 334.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Stratosphere Games GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Special One Time Offer $3.99
- Regiment Special Offer $17.99
- Credits Bundle $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.