The Washington Post Classic
By The Washington Post
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in MyPost.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breakng news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
What's New in Version 3.12.1
3.12: The Washington Post Classic now supports iPhone X.
- Support for iPhone X display.
- Updates to support viewing election data for the upcoming primaries.
- Updates to support Scoreboards for live game data.
The fourth estate
Outstanding in-depth coverage of Washington, Federal government and local, national and international news. No one covers the workings of our government better, including investigative journalism of corruption and graft in Congress, the courts and the executive branch. As a federal employee for decades, I think it is not an overstatement to say that without a strong and independent Washington Post, we would no longer have a democracy in these United States.
Customer service bad
I love the Washington Post and believe in its mission to deliver the news to the public the problem is when I recently change phones and tried restore my subscription to my new phone, the system set up to do that kept on giving me the message this function is not available right now please try again later that is unacceptable.
App is terrible
The app repeatedly requests that I log in over and over again, then quizzes me five or six times to identify objects in a photo, and after all that, says that the service is not available and to try later. I expected much better performance from the Washington Post.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 3.12.1
- Size: 142 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © 1996-2015 The Washington Post Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Digital$14.99
- Basic Digital$9.99