Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics with Unbound MEDLINE/PubMed
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** New 34th edition, now integrated with Unbound MEDLINE/PubMed **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the Washington Manual’s comprehensive diagnosis and treatment information delivered in a proven, fast-read format.
ABOUT WASHINGTON MANUAL
The Washington Manual streamlines diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of medical conditions on your mobile device without the need for an internet connection. Interns, residents, and medical students save valuable time by searching for practical answers to medical questions encountered on a regular basis. Evidence-based entries present current therapeutic options and Unbound MEDLINE integration delivers supporting abstracts and journal articles directly to your mobile device in the hospital and at the bedside.
ABOUT UNBOUND MEDLINE
Quickly search over 22 million journal articles from the PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles that can be read on device and shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Unbound MEDLINE contains Grapherence™, an exclusive way to visually explore interrelationships and relevance in the medical literature.
• 600+ new and updated quick-reference topics
• Decision support algorithms for diagnosis and treatment
• Evidence-based description of proven therapies
• Reference links to the medical literature through Unbound MEDLINE
• General principles, diagnosis, and treatment information for each disease entry
• New toxicology topics
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Hemant Godara, MD; Angela Hirbe, MD; Michael Nassif, MD; Hannah Otepka, MD; Aron Rosenstock, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics with Unbound MEDLINE app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year.
What's New in Version 1.5
* New 34th Edition content of Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
* Ability to preview app prior to purchasing
* Includes full access to Unbound MEDLINE (PubMed)
* Updated Universal Index Search helps you find topics faster
* iOS 7 Support
* Bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2014 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics$74.99
- Davis's Drug Guide$39.99