Purchase tickets. Get directions. Make a plan. Have more fun.
Now updated for the 2017 Washington State Fair, this app puts all the fun at your fingertips. Use it to enjoy the Washington State Fair (Sept. 1 - 24, 2017, closed Tuesdays), and for many other events happening year-round at the Washington State Fair Events Center.
• Purchase tickets – buy your admission, concert, and rodeo tickets anytime, anywhere.
Get to the Washington State Fair
• Driving directions and map with traffic view
• Find my car - Park your car, save your location then use the interactive map to find the location of your car and guide you back.
Plan Your Day
• My Planner - plan your day and create your own Fair itinerary. Easily save your favorite activities to your planner.
• Interactive map- navigate the Fair with ease; find parking lots, rides, food, stages, facilities, restrooms, ATM, Info Booth etc.,
• Daily calendar and schedule of activities
Stay up to Date
• New this year, receive notifications to your device about important Fair news, concert announcements and more!
• Link to the WSF Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Share favorite activities and plans with your friends
• Instagram – View the Washington State Fair Instagram photo-feed from your phone.
The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world, and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. The Fair, which started in 1900 now welcomes over one million guests to enjoy star-studded entertainment, the Washington State Fair Rodeo, rides for all ages, exhibits, food, flowers, art, crafts, and animals during the 21-day event in September.
Fixes issue where some locations weren't showing up on vendor details view.
Ratings and Reviews
Booths that are closed show up as open in this app. Booths that are open show up as not existing in the app. What is the point of having an app that doesn't tell you where things are that you want?
So many notifications...
Keeps asking me if I need help while walking around. With no option in app to turn them off. Been at the fair an hour and I have 8 notifications.
Great except for 2 frustrating parts.
Almost everything about this app is awesome. But there were two parts that I feel were overlooked in development. It's great that you can search for things on the fairgrounds map - but when your search results include multiple pinpoints it's frustrating that the map isn't labeled to know which is which. Secondly, and more frustrating, when using the "My Planner" feature (which is an awesome option), not all of the attractions can be added to my itinerary! Why on earth isn't there a "+" sign to add things like the Antique Merry-Go-Round or the Speedy ride or Sillyville?? I understand those attractions don't have specific schedules like other events do but without the ability to add them to my itinerary, am I just supposed to remember them in my head?
- Ply Interactive, Inc.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Washington State Fair
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.