Washio - On demand dry cleaning and laundry delivered
By Washio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clean clothes are just a tap away with Washio, the nation’s leading dry cleaning and laundry delivery app. With 24-hour turnaround times, early morning and late night availability and service 7 days a week, Washio provides the ultimate convenience in dry cleaning and laundry.
New in Version 3.0: Washio Now! With a single tap of a button, you can have your dirty duds picked up in an hour or less.
Washio is available in Los Angeles, San Francisco, the East Bay, Chicago, Boston, and Washington, DC with more cities on the way. Download the app to be notified when we launch in your city.
* Immediate Pick Up Times
* Open 7 days/week from 6 AM until Late Night
* 24-hour Turnaround
* 24/7 Customer Support
* Premium Quality Cleaning
* Market Standard Pricing
* Cashless Convenience
* Green Earth Cleaning
* A Sweet Treat With Every Pickup
What People Are Saying About Washio….
*** Put down the laundry detergent and pick up your smartphone.- Washington Post ***
*** Someone picked up my clothes and dropped them off, folded and pressed, 24 hours later. What could be easier? –NYTimes ***
*** What sets Washio apart from other laundry and dry cleaning services is their customer first culture, seamless service, quick turnaround, and adaptability.-Tech.co ***
*** Think of it as a clean break from the soap opera.-Daily Candy ***
*** What if you didn’t need to drop (it) off, and instead, the laundry and dry cleaning service came to you?-TechCrunch ***
What's New in Version 3.5.4
iOS 9 updates and cleans
WARNING! Read this before you use it!
This is going to be long but i've been using washio for half a year now due to the lack of laundry facility at my building, and today I found someone else's socks in my order and just got so annoyed with their crap and decided to finally write a review for this app
1. When i first used this app, i was skeptical but the price was fair so i gave it a try and they shrunk 7 of my shirts...
2. Everytime i sent it in i lose some of my socks... Some makes back but without the other half... Every . single . Time! Without exception
3. They were willing to stretch my shirts for me... But they lost a shirt when they did it... They repaid me for the shirt... And lost some more of my socks
4. They boosted up the price, doesn't seem like that much but the totally almost double the price it was originally
5. Somewhere along the line they decided to not pay their ninjas and have them get tipped instead..
6. You can tell how money hungry they r from 4 and 5 but thats not all, they constantly over book even if u book a week in advance they would still cancel u on the spot
7. I was scared they would mix my cloth with other peoples and now i know for a fact they do
Do not use!!!!!
Warning: they'll get your items wrong and even add items you didn't include in your dry cleaning. It was such a mess to fix all the errors on my check that I'm completely turned off on using them again. Way too expensive for having poor quality and service.
Don't spend another dollar on these guys. In addition, they're pricing page is highly confusing, you need to ensure your settings are set to the correct city since apparently they do not do that for you correctly. So you're looking at LA prices in SF. Get yourselves together, you can't run a service like this.
Middle of the road
Used Washio several times. Few hits and few misses. First time some clothes came back damp. Most times thong underwears came back tied unto itself which stretches thongs. One time clothes were folded poorly resulting in lots of wrinkles. Ninjas are very nice. One time order came back perfectly done. Very convenient but you have to hold your breath because you don't know what exactly you are Gona get back for the most part.