WASP Scan allows you to create custom QR codes for FREE. Easily share any of the following across all devices:
Your smartphone is only as smart as you make it. Sure, it can hold pertinent information like contacts, calendar events, and your favorite web portals – but in the past you were forced to input all this information manually. With WASP Scan, all your most important – and not-so-important – information can be quickly and securely uploaded into your smartphone simply by scanning a single image.
Whether it be text, URLs, or business cards, WASP Scan reads and generates QR Codes for FREE!
Encoded QR codes can be shared publicly or with other personal devices; ensuring you have access to the information and contacts you need no matter where you are.
- Ability to scan 1D barcodes - EAN-13 EAN-8, Code128 Code39, UPC-A UPC-E
- Generate FREE QR codes containing pertinent information including contacts, website URLs, phone numbers, and text, and share them across any network or device
- Ability to scan, save, and share text, URLs, contact information, e-mail addresses, calendar events, and more
- Built-in archive of your entire scan history
- Automatically call, e-mail, or browse any scanned information
- QR Code Creation is possible in this version
- UI Changes
Ratings and Reviews
Long story short don't get stung by the wasp.
I have a wasp WWS800, And it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, So when I saw the wasp brand-name on a scanning app, I thought it would be about the same quality. Trust me it's not. I tried scanning many barcodes, And could've spent more time with it, But after failing to scan seven out of seven of the barcodes that I showed it, I decided that it just simply was not worth the time.
I have a similar app called scan to spreadsheet And while it doesn't have the same finesse and user interface that wasp does, It gets the job done much quicker. In comparison the this app is just about pointless.
There are plenty of scanners out there but what I absolutely love about this one is that you can create it. This app is fantastic.
What else is there to say. Just sits there and never scans.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.