Watch full episodes of Freeform shows like Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, The Bold Type, Siren, grown-ish, Shadowhunters and many more! Connect your TV provider to stream dozens of movies and get access to our East and West Live TV feeds. No TV Provider? No Problem! You can also stream hundreds of hours of throwback Freeform shows, including The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Baby Daddy, and many more.
WHAT’S IN THE APP?
• FULL EPISODES: Watch full episodes of your favorite Freeform TV shows – Young & Hungry, Famous in Love and more. Binge watch full seasons of other shows like Make It or Break It, Greek, and Melissa & Joey – available to watch for free – no TV provider required!
• LIVE TV: Sign in with your TV provider and watch live TV* from your device!
• FULL MOVIES: Relax over the weekend and watch a variety of movies - all in the Freeform app!
• FREEFORM ACCOUNT: Create a free user account to sync your viewing history across multiple mobile devices and Freeform.com!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by resetting your devices advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
*Restrictions apply. Access to certain content requires current subscription with participating TV provider.
• Show pages: we’ve added a cast tab with links to your favorite actors’ social accounts
• Spectrum users: enjoy connecting seamlessly to your TV provider, when you’re in your home based Wi-Fi network
• Plus under the hood improvements and bug fixes
• Get excited for “31 Nights of Halloween,” starting October 1st!
Ratings and Reviews
Please Read Review Freeform People
I love the app but I wanted to watch the Lying Games and it wasn't there... I really want to watch it and maybe you could add it I love the app I just want to see more freeform’s old shows in the app and maybe they can comeback just maybe. maybe make more of your own kind of movies like frostbite vampire Academy they made a first movie but they can’t make a second maybe you guys could do that...🙂 I have read the second book it was amazing and seeing the first movie that was awesome might I add I think a lot of people would appreciate it and enjoy it! Please make the second movie! I love how you guys make movies and shows so please!!!!! I think a lot of people would come see it because there is a lot of people who donated money to make the 2nd movie happen, but they didn't get enough money in time so they returned the money to people who donated it... I think that if the first movie was that good that I think you. Guys will do a better job with the second. I would love for the book series to become a movie completely so please do it!!!!🙂😊😊😊😊😇😋
Very glitchy with chromecast
I use this app to cast to my television through the chromecast device. This app works fine if you watch a show from start to finish and don’t touch anything. However, if god forbid you pause or rewind, you won’t be able to watch that show again. Rewinding it makes it jump at least ten minutes AHEAD and it refuses to rewind once it starts doing that. Every time you rewind again after it’s jumped ahead, it actually starts even further ahead than the last time it decided to go in the opposite direction. If you shut down the app completely, it still remembers where you last paused ....which is where it decided to jump ahead. And that show is essentially locked at a time point you don’t want until the app forgets you ever tried to watch that show. I don’t know how long that takes because it hasn’t happened for me. You spend more time trying to get it to PLEASE EFFING REWIND than you do watching the show. As I’m writing this, I’ve wasted a half hour trying to get through a show I’d only made through 15 minutes of.
So, for now, I deleted the app. I don’t have the patience for this.
Hi there! Thanks for sending us your review. If you're seeing any issues with the app's performance, then I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team through the in-app feedback form under “Help”. Once there, select “Feedback” to send them a direct message so that they can further assist. Make sure to reference your app review as well, so they can let us know you've been helped :)
App needs a reform
Love the shows on FreeForm however I hate the app. I don’t know if anyone else experiences these issues but lately for shows that I have never watched, it starts the episode either in the middle of the show or near the end. No one else uses my log in so it’s just me using this app. On top of that, it’s nearly impossible to start the episode over or even just fast forward or rewind. The status bar for the episode is awkwardly at the bottom and so close to the bottom that it does even recognize when I’m trying use my finger to swipe back or forward to the point in the episode I want. I can never ever get it to go all way back to the beginning of an episode because of how the bar is placed. The furthest back I can go is 0:22. I use an IPhone 7 Plus so maybe the experience is different for others.
- ABC Family
- 166.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2017 International Family Entertainment, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.