Now you can do even more on your watch with watch calculator professional V2.1.0 With this calculator you can perform simple calculations as well as calculate percentages with the built-in tip calculator. You can even convert imperial measurements to metric or visa versa. In addition it supports complications on Apple Watch. This means you can launch it straight from your watch face making it very convenient anywhere. It does not require an active connection to your iPhone, so you can even use it in airplane mode or when your iPhone is not with you.
- intuitive calculator with haptic feedback
- redesigned Tip calculator this new version enables you to split the bill up to 5 people
- a very intuitive conversion calculator which can convert most commonly used measuring systems. It can even convert a binary or Hex
"Siri can do calculations on the Apple Watch, but you’re not always in a situation where dictation is convenient or will even work. Watch Calculator Professional comes to the rescue. With this app on your watch, you can use the complication for easy, convenient access. Tap the complication, and your calculator pops right up."
Minor revisions to the iOS Application
Performance improvements for the watch OS application
Ratings and Reviews
There's a glitch with Apple regarding the complication. Hard press on your Apple Watch face and hit the button "customize" and the complication will show up and you can add it there. This problem is quite prevalent with watch apps but this work around will get them all working for you.
Thanks for a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support!!!☺️☺️
Waisted 2 hours
trying to gat this app to work properly. The installation went ok but using it didn’t.
1. There was no way to clear the Calculator. No ‘clear’ button.
2. Tip Calculator, I see where you had to scroll the tip % and bill boxes but they didn’t work.
3. Conversion Calculator, same thing with the boxes at the bottom, they would not scroll.
4. The iPhone portion, the color scheme was a very poor choice. Maybe choose a scheme with more contrast
I removed it, I may check back in the future to see if it has been fixed.
Doesn’t work as suggested.
color? 1 color. Can’t see the numbers
Doesn’t work with my watch.
Paid for this thing ???? What was I thinking? , oh yeah!!! That it would work. Really guys please give me my money back...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.