Watch Cooking Channel anytime with access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Man Fire Food, Carnival Eats, Food: Fact or Fiction and more. It’s FREE with your TV subscription. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password.
New episodes are added all the time.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
• Stream live Cooking Channel.
• New episodes of your favorites are available the same time they air on TV.
• Binge full seasons and episodes of your favorite Cooking Channel shows, including Carnival Eats, Man Fire Food, Cheap Eats and many, many more!
• Get early access to premieres before they air on TV.
• Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
Current providers for our app include:
• Time Warner Cable Charter Spectrum
• AT&T U-verse
• Verizon FiOS
• Bright House Networks
• Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
Cooking Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
We’ve updated the Cooking Channel! The latest improvements and features make it easier than ever to watch your favorite shows. Here’s what’s new:
• We’ve added 1000’s of episodes from current and classic Cooking Channel shows. Now you can watch every episode ever from some of your favorites!
• New episodes are available at the same time they air on TV.
• Search for shows by genre.
• Plus, a new look and layout to boot.
Love the app? Let us know! Have a question? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Use to love it until.....
I downloaded this app to my Apple TV latest model and it was working fine for several months then all of a sudden it stopped working. It works perfectly fine on my new iPhone with my cable subscription so I know it’s not my provider and what I do and don’t have. The same problem happened before the September updates/new phones etc and I called apple, he in turn tried to call, see what was the problem could be. We worked on it over 2 hours and let’s just say we didn’t get anywhere. I decided to wait to try again once all apps updated to the new iOS and it worked until now. Also, I feel that the app support link should actually take you to a support email or something other than the cooking website. For now I’m giving this app a 2 star rating until it is fixed for my very expensive apple products and very expensive frontier cable subscription I pay every month.
A Pleasing App
I completely LOVE this app, although I wish there was a few adjustments. 1. Please take away some advertisements throughout the shows, it ruins the experience of watching it all together as a show! 2. Please add more free episodes to IPads, IPhones, etc. It would be best to add a few new episodes to shows all together ever week or so, making me very satisfied. I love every show in this app, and I hope you add more episodes. I hope this review was actually worth writing, and please never, ever get rid of this app!
User hostile design, poorly written app
Tell me Food Network, why should I have to watch the same six ads all over again because your terrible scrubbing mechanism brought be back to *just* before the built in ad break? Why can’t I freely skip around a program I’ve already watched all the ads for?
Why haven’t you implemented split screen on iPad yet? Just a half cocked BS app meant to increase your ad revenue. This is why people pirate your programs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.