DisneyNOW is the home for your favorite Disney Junior, Disney XD and Disney Channel shows and games! Parents – you can set your profile to Disney Junior mode for younger kids to enjoy!
- DISNEY JUNIOR MODE: Set your DisneyNOW profile and create an experience for preschoolers to get ONLY Disney Junior shows, games and more.
- SUMMER FUN: Tap, tap, tap to discover summer surprises in DisneyNOW (hint: try a triple-tap on the SHOWS icon.)
- WATCH FULL EPISODES: Watch your favorite Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior shows, including episodes of Mickey and the Roadster Racers, DuckTales, Andi Mack, and more.
- MAKE IT YOURS: Create your own experience with Disney Emojis, pick your faves from Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD and find new shows recommended just for you.
- DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIES: Watch classic and new Disney Channel Original Movies including ZOMBIES.
- GAMES AND ACTIVITIES: Play a variety of games featuring your favorite Disney TV characters, including new games for Muppet Babies and DisneyNOW Pop.**
- WATCH LIVE: Don’t have access to a TV? Stream Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD live*
- DISCOVER MORE: Enjoy funny shorts, clips, music videos and Live Play events.
Download the DisneyNOW app and watch your favorite Disney shows including:
- Andi Mack
- Big City Greens
- Big Hero 6: The Series
- Elena of Avalor
- Disney Junior Nursery Rhymes
- Doc McStuffins
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Muppet Babies
- Phineas and Ferb
- PJ Masks
- Puppy Dog Pals
- Raven’s Home
- Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- Star Wars Rebels
- Stuck in the Middle
- Tangled: The Series
- The Lion Guard
U.S. based Internet connection required. Parents: Before downloading this app, please note that it contains advertising for The Walt Disney Company and some third parties.
This app may use your camera feature to let you send and upload photos for some game features.
This app may use your microphone to let you record messages for some game features.
This app may use storage to upload and save content from this app to your device.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
* Content may be available in U.S. only and subject to additional restrictions. Live, on demand, and advance viewing content requires current verified subscription for the applicable programming network(s) with participating TV provider. Go to the DisneyNOW website for details.
**DisneyNOW games are optimized for iOS 9.0 or above. Games are not available on the web or on over-the-top devices.
For more information visit: http://disneynow.com/help
We fixed an issue with app functionality to improve your DisneyNOW viewing experience!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app and a great way to watch shows that Netflix and Disney Channel has stopped showing, like Wizards of Waverly Place ( my personal favorite) Hannah Montana, and Suite Life on Deck, along with some older Disney Junior shows. One problem : If you try to fast forward or rewind, it doesn’t always work. It will just pause it and when you unpause it it just resumes where you were. Most of the time though, it works. Also, it’s great that you can pick your favorite shows, and the little kids can just chose the little kids shows version, but the older kids have to have everything at once, Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior. If there was a way to just get the more mature channels, I would really appreciate it. It gets tiring sorting through all the shows, but it’s worth it. Also, when I get the advertisements during the show I always get the same ones. Maybe a little variety? I know this is getting to be a little long so I just have one more thing. Not everyone likes all the shows that are on there, and I wish there were more shows to chose from, since Good Luck Charlie and That’s So Raven aren’t on there. Maybe if you had all the shows, and in the introduction we could pick the shows we wanted to watch on the app. I’m done now, and this is a really good app to buy and enjoy!!! 🙂🙂🙂
Good redesign, but buggy & missing shows
Downloaded this for Apple TV. I have never seen an app so sluggish as this one. Also, shows that are available for my daughter on Watch Disney Junior app are missing from this new all-in-one app (My Friends Tigger and Pooh?). Not that you can search for shows by name only by pictures with no text. If you don’t know the character you are out of luck. Also, you can setup profiles, but they don’t sync over iCloud between your iPhone or Apple TV(s). Very frustrating to go through the complex profile setup only to have to do it again. Moreover, after showing you ads on Apple TV it keeps the ad countdown at the top of the screen overlaid on your video even though it says your add will end in 00:00. Finally, upon first time opening the app it doesn’t let you switch the live TV feature on Apple TV between JR and XD AND DC. Only after you switch out of the app and then switch back will it work. Looking forward to some app updates. Right now this is a step backward.
UPDATING TO 2 STARS: the iOS “TV” app is apparently able to find more shows through its search feature that are available through “Disney Now”. It says “Open in Disney Now...” for shows that are not otherwise listed by the app. iOS TV app also provides the missing search feature since shows in Disney Now are indexed through this search.
Disappointing. Very disappointing.
I love those old Disney Channel classics like Hannah Montana and Suite Life with Zac and Cody, so when I heard there was an app that had all the Disney Channel shows, current and past, I was super excited. Throw on top that it was free, even better. I. WAS. MISTAKEN. This app is annoying and a waste. It was perfect for about a month, then randomly one day it locked me out and wouldn’t let me watch hardly anything. It kept saying I needed to “login with my tv provider” and when I did, it still locked me out! Come on Disney!!! You know that’s total bs to screw your customers over like that! We’re the people that keep your company from going bankrupt and you totally screw us over with your crappy apps and services. And you don’t even try!! You’re a several billion dollar company, and I bet you spend 10 bucks on making sure the things you put out to try and keep your company afloat actually work! I love Disney Channel because I grew up with those shows. Well now I’m grown up and frickin mad because I want to be able to watch a frickin show and can’t because of your stupid, low quality applications. People out there who took the time to read all this, don’t get this app. If enough people delete this app or don’t download it, Disney will finally start actually caring about there consumers, even if it’s only so they can save their own butts. 😾😾😾
Hi! Thanks for your review. We'd love to help with this log-in issue. Please contact our Customer Support team through the in-app feedback form under “More”, select “About”, then select “Feedback" so that we can further assist.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 335.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Disney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.