By Television Food Network G.P.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Food Network app gives you on-the-go access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Chopped, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, The Pioneer Woman, Beat Bobby Flay and more. Included in your cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream Food Network live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Food Network shows and chefs On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast Food Network to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Food Network app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.11.0
- iPhone X support: Enjoy watching our shows and videos on your brand new iPhone X!
- Performance improvements: The app now launches faster and gets you right into content.
Room for Improvement
Lately shows have been prematurely ending.
When this occurs it cuts off the last 5-10sec of the show, returns you to the main menu and resets the episode to the beginning, as opposed to a save point.
In order to watch the last 5 to 10 seconds you have to reload the episode and scrub all the way to the end, often times watching all of the commercials again, just to watch the last 5 to 10 seconds.
As you you know with how Food Networks editing style the last 5 to 10 seconds can sometimes be the best part.
Updates keep adding more bugs. Time for a clean slate.
I like this app, however the closed captions are annoying!!
I got the app, and I went to watch my favorite show. I was disappointed to see that the closed captions we on, and they wouldn’t shut off. This is really annoying to me, because I don’t care for closed captions. Other than that and the amount of commercials, I like this app.
Commercials are ridiculous
I already pay for this channel- why should I have to watch multiple commercials in the middle of these shows. And why is it so limited? Put everything on there. I don’t get it. Food network has really fallen on quality.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 6.11.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2017 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes