Watch Journal Magazine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Part of the Sandow Media Corporation’s family of groundbreaking publications, Watch Journal redefines the watch magazine through innovative design, content and distribution targeting an ultra-affluent audience. Watch Journal reports on the world’s best watches. With contributors in Geneva, New York and around the country, Watch Journal specializes in delivering the detailed, first-hand accounts of watch world happenings that the enthusiast craves. Watch Journal is published six times a year.
Digital subscriptions are optional, last for one year from the date of purchase, cost $19.99/year, and are automatically renewed until canceled. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
What's New in Version 7.0.9
Updates to use Adobe DPS
Not working. No support
The app crashes during downloading of a magazine. Can't resume without reinstalling the app. The support link points to an non existing page.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 22, 2014
- Version: 7.0.9
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sandow
- © Sandow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Watch Journal Magazine (Digital)$19.99
- April 2012 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- October 2012 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- June 2014 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- August 2013 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- April 2013 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- June 2012 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- February 2012 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- June 2013 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99
- August 2012 Issue of Watch Journal$4.99