Exclusive NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone* is now available to fans living in the United States. Using an iPhone** or iPad, fans can watch their favorite NFL content live with a subscription to a participating cable provider.
The app features live streaming access to news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network including:
* Live Thursday Night Football Games
* All Preseason games (either live or re-aired)
* Comprehensive coverage of NFL events such as the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and NFL Training Camp
* Original, Emmy award-winning series from NFL Films
* NFL Network shows including: NFL Total Access, A Football Life, Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay and more!
* Plus, for eligible subscribers: Get access to live streaming NFL RedZone every Sunday during the Regular Season
*Access to NFL Redzone requires a programming package with your provider that includes NFL RedZone
**Data usage apples for app download and use
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the app already
How many people does it take to tell you to fix the app everyone is actually telling you problems with the app but know one is listening on the other side the people who are to fix this app aren't even reading the reviews to help them out. Its been almost a year since the last update i see some apps getting updates and fixes once a month and even once a week but the app the is so popular the people that are to be reading and fixing app aren't doing there job either fire the people not doing there job And hire some people that will do there job and fix the NFL Network App please. Its real easy if you just listen to the many people on here even telling you whats wrong with the app if the person or people that are to be fixing the app aren’t then hire someone or some people and get someone or some people who cares enough to do the job and let them fix the NFL Network application
The NFL Network application provides easy to view access to the sports channel with the ability to log in via your cable provider and proceed to watching either the main NFL Network or Red Zone programming. The app is easy to use when watching a program as you can enlarge for a full screen or keep a small screen. Users can also view the complete schedule for that day and the upcoming days. The app is pretty bare bones and could use some enhancement such as push notification options for programs a viewer may want to see and maybe a section for NFL programs that aired during the week that you missed but want to watch at the moment. The NFL Network is a good start with the ball at the 20 but has a long way to go in scoring a touchdown for the users.
App needs A LOT of work - FRUSTRATING to say the least!
While the idea of watching a live football game is wonderful, being ABLE to do so with this App would be even more wonderful. It's impossible to watch a game (like today's Baltimore @ Steelers Christmas Day game) without paused or completely broken connections, missed plays, having the commercials voices completely voicing over the game announcers call & on-field action, cutting to a commercial in the middle of a play, etc., etc., etc.
What's the sense of the App if it doesn't even remotely work properly? For example, for those away from home like myself right now, trying to watch the game on my iPad or iPhone (with a solid internet signal) away from home where I'd otherwise be watching the game in my living room on DirecTV without frustration.
The App needs MAJOR improvements. Very, very disappointed.
- NFL Enterprises LLC
- 63.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 NFL Enterprises LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.