Watch NFL Network
By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fans living in the United States can now watch NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone* live on their iPad.
** Requires an active subscription with a participating cable provider. We are working to add new TV providers, so check back with us soon if your TV provider is not listed. **
The app features live streaming access to all of the news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network including:
* Live Thursday Night Football games
* All pre-season games (either live or re-aired)
* Comprehensive coverage of NFL events such as the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and NFL Training Camp
* Original, Emmy award-winning series from NFL Films
* NFL Network shows including: NFL Total Access, A Football Life, NFL AM, NFL GameDay and more
* Plus… for eligible subscribers: Get access to live streaming NFL RedZone every Sunday during the Regular Season*
*Access to NFL RedZone requires a programming package with your provider that includes NFL RedZone.
What's New in Version 2.2
Windows 10 App Works Great
I can watch the Thursday game on my Windows 10 laptop while on the road. That's great. I used to miss Thursday night games when I was on the road but not anymore. But, the iPad app does not recognize my DirecTV account or my Verizon Account. And..I don't see a way to contact customer service. The Showtime app did that to me once but there was a link on the provider directory to customer service to email the issue. Showtime, had it fixed and I was watching Homeland the next day. Need to provide that and I think it will be good. If the iPad app is anything like the Windows 10 app that is.
Unlike Others, I'm Not Crying Like A Baby...
Unlike others, I'm not crying like a baby;
"Waaahhhh, why isn't the iPhone supported? 😭"
"Boo-hooooo why can't I sign in with [not Cablevision]😭?!"
'Cuz for this iPad-usin' Optimum customer, this app is just what the proverbial doctor ordered.
But don't get me wrong: If it were MY device, or MY cable-co that disallowed this app's use, I'd be soaking my t-shirt with tears, because, with what we pay for cable, Internet et al., they damned-sure should find a way to accommodate everyone.
Stop whining people it works fine
I don't get all the one star reviews I have had no problems I am able to tune in any time I wish. Not sure what all the whining is about. It works great on my iPad ( latest iOS) this app is also free so .......if it doesn't work it's not like you lost anything. Now if this was NFL mobile and you paid $99 for the game pass I could see why you'd complain but since it's free I really don't get why everyone's upset.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 12, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.