Watch NFL Network
By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Exclusive NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone* is now available to fans living in the United States. Using an iPhone** or iPad, fans can watch their favorite NFL content live with a subscription to a participating cable provider.
The app features live streaming access to news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network including:
* Live Thursday Night Football Games
* All Preseason games (either live or re-aired)
* Comprehensive coverage of NFL events such as the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and NFL Training Camp
* Original, Emmy award-winning series from NFL Films
* NFL Network shows including: NFL Total Access, A Football Life, Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay and more!
* Plus, for eligible subscribers: Get access to live streaming NFL RedZone every Sunday during the Regular Season
*Access to NFL Redzone requires a programming package with your provider that includes NFL RedZone
**Data usage apples for app download and use
What's New in Version 2.3
* Support for iPhone
* Bug fixes and enhancements
App needs A LOT of work - FRUSTRATING to say the least!
While the idea of watching a live football game is wonderful, being ABLE to do so with this App would be even more wonderful. It's impossible to watch a game (like today's Baltimore @ Steelers Christmas Day game) without paused or completely broken connections, missed plays, having the commercials voices completely voicing over the game announcers call & on-field action, cutting to a commercial in the middle of a play, etc., etc., etc.
What's the sense of the App if it doesn't even remotely work properly? For example, for those away from home like myself right now, trying to watch the game on my iPad or iPhone (with a solid internet signal) away from home where I'd otherwise be watching the game in my living room on DirecTV without frustration.
The App needs MAJOR improvements. Very, very disappointed.
App freezes every 15 minutes
The app freezes every 15 minutes when watching on iPad over wifi. The picture looks great when it works, but the constant freezing needs to be fixed.
Smh! I have frontier, and I have NFL network included in my package but once I sign in it won't open anything even though it says it's available. This app is trash
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.