By Tom Kerrigan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch Tracker is a revolutionary new app for tracking the accuracy of a wristwatch. It's dramatically easier and more accurate than any previous method.
Just tap a button when the time on your watch matches the time displayed by the app, and Watch Tracker does the rest. It synchronizes with an atomic clock, measures and records the difference, and displays graphs of all the data points you've recorded.
- Uses best-fit analysis to accurately calculate how many seconds your watch gains or loses per day
- Displays graphs of rates and variance
- Can track multiple watches simultaneously
- Saves data in CSV files that can be opened with any spreadsheet software
Watch Tracker is made by the developer of tChess (the chess app that was featured in Apple's "Learn" commercial for the iPad) and Learn Chess (the Apple Staff Favorite e-book).
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Fixed a problem with the feature that lets you take a picture of a watch
Sync Across devices?
Great product. Works well to track your mechanical watch precision to within the statistical deviation of being able to nail the timing points manually.
Please add support for syncing data across devices!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Kerrigan
- © Tom Kerrigan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.