By The Travel Channel, L.L.C.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch Travel Channel at your convenience whether you’re on the road or traveling from your couch! Enjoy both live streaming and on demand full episodes from your favorite shows like Expedition Unknown, Bizarre Foods, Ghost Adventures and more. Included in your cable and satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream Travel Channel live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Travel Channel shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast Travel Channel to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Travel Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.9
We killed some iOS 11 bugs in this version.
Love this app but since the “ bug fix” I can’t sign in to my providers and other channels also that is the I guess the same format for your guys apps. Push more providers it goes to a search bar and no list I type in my provider and it says not found. Please fix I love my ghost adventures on Saturday.
I love it
I love it because on this channel you can watch all your favorites when traveling
Can’t open bc providers selection is broken.
Once I get the app open I try to search for my cable provider and no matter what letter of the alphabet I type in it tells me there are no providers that start with that letter. I can’t use the app at all. I think that would mean zero stars would be more appropriate.