WatchAid TV Show Planner
By ReVeNG System
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WatchAid takes a spin on your typical tracking TV app by providing direct links to watch your shows.
WatchAid is the ultimate Application for TV Show enthusiasts. Select your favorite TV Shows, and WatchAid will notify you when a new episode is available for streaming on any streaming services. Keep track of unwatched episodes - Browse through personalized show suggestions - Connect directly to watch your show.
• Runs on your iOS Devices and Apple TV,
• List of episodes as they become available,
• Search or browse through thousands of shows,
• Direct links to episodes¹,
• No ads, no pop-ups, fast and hassle-free interface,
• Keep control and consent over notifications,
• Show suggestions based on your taste,
• Native support for iPad,
• iOS 10 Today Widgets and 3D Touch support,
• Sync your Trakt & Facebook account (optional).
No account required, WatchAid is totally free, support comes from users generosity.
1. With over 100 sources WatchAid provides direct links to all major streaming apps including all networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, AMC, FX, USA, Discovery, ...), all premium channels (HBO, Showtime, Starz, ...), all streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, iTunes, ...) and more to come...
Report issues or send suggestions to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
New in WatchAid 1.5:
• New “Notification Manager” : Nobody likes intrusive push notifications, so we designed a new interface to give you total control over them. Check it out in the Settings of WatchAid on your mobile devices.
• Choose how much time we keep a show in the “Newly Available” section and how the "Watch Queue" is sorted. In the iOS/Apple TV Settings App, look for WatchAid
• Customize WatchAid background screen on Apple TV: Go to Settings->Apps->WatchAid->Appearance : “Use System” will use Light or Dark theme as configured in your General settings.
• Always more sources
With the release of WatchAid 1.5 comes the addition of new sources: Vice, SeeSo, WWE, Comic-Con HQ, Sundance TV, Sundance NOW, We TV, Democracy Now!, RT.
WatchAid now supports 97 different services and counting…
• New “avatars” for your profiles.
• And also…
. Better design for service badges,
. “Play“ available for Fox, History and HBO GO,
. Add episode length on the detail screen,
. QR Scanner now centered on iPad,
. Fix issues with some NBC shows,
. Add episode details to the Airplay notification,
. Fix crash on iPad when scrolling in the list of shows,
. More Youtube channels: Nerdist, Geek & Sundry, ...
. Adjustment to the badges sorting.
Please continue to help us by reporting issues or sending suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
A “show centered” organizer
I recently cut the cord, and have been dealing with with the nascent chaos of “every app for itself”: An app for every content creator, all trying to interest me in *all* of their shows, with a different policy for every show’s back-catalog. Even the new internet content aggregators snow me with a flurry of popular shows. Watch ‘em all! Watch ‘em now!
I cut the cord specifically because I was tired of the “TV firehose”. My wife and I enjoy a slowly changing mix of current shows. The rest are noise. I only want to know about *my* mix: What’s available right now, and what’s coming up next? If I’m interested in a new show... I’ll let you know.
This app is completely “show centered”. I’ve told it what I like, and it tells me what’s available. It keeps track of what episodes I’ve seen and, for each episode, it gives me a tappable link that jumps me to the right app... indexed to the exact episode I want to see next.
Plus it looks good... very professional appearance on my iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV. Cost? They take donations... to pay for their bandwidth and time. I immediately donated — well worth supporting. If this were subscription based, I’d still be hooked... (and I’m a little cranky about the new wave of subscription based apps).
Cord-cutting felt chaotic until I found this app. The industry needs to move in this direction.
THIS IS THE APP YOU NEED
One app to list and keep track of all the shows you watch across different streaming services. FINALLY an app that got it right - Apple TV's TV app just doesn't. Thanks!
Such a great app.
Having WatchAid makes it impossible to forget what I have been watching. This app is perfect at what it does. Thank you!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ReVeNG System
- © 2016 ReVeNG System
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Meal Patronage Level$9.99
- Espresso Patronage Level$1.99
- Chai Latte Patronage Level$4.99