Watchimise is the ultimate customisation tool you need to supercharge your Apple Watch :-
● Choose custom minimal icons to add to your watch. Think you'll look good with a jetpack? Well put that on your watch and let it represent you.
● Pink's too girly and Yellow's too shabby? Well, choose from a plethora of colour options to make the perfect coloured-icon to stand out on your watch.
● Really into cartoons? gaming? tech? food? Well, worry not, there is something for everyone in the carefully curated "Packs" that we have made for you.
● Share your custom made icon with your friends to see and discuss what will work the best on your wrist.
● The predefined icons are fine, but you want something truly personal? Worry not, go in settings and request a custom icon for yourself. Cool, eh?
● Confused about how to set the icon on your watch? Worry not, we have added a dedicated tutorial for your help along every step of the way.
Have any query or question? Contact us directly from the app and we will always be happy to help!
New Update = New Pack!
- Have a look at the all new Vehicles pack with over 25 amazing icons that will take you places!
- Experience the fastest version of Watchimise.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No, you DON'T need my email.
No app needs an email to charge me for any sort of IAP or subscription. Apple takes care of that, and I can be sure that they won't sell my email off to spammers if they fall on hard times. At least let me see the app and what it can offer before you go asking for personal information. You immediately lost my interest because I don't know if the potential for spam is even worth the experience I get from your app. Bad, bad business practice. By the time the developer remedies this, I'll have long-since forgotten about this app.
Developer Response ,
We actually need the e-mails to verify your Watchimise Premium membership when you try to request an icon/pack since Apple doesn’t provide us with the e-mails of people/any way to verify it while filling the form who have bought the membership.
Hope you understand.
Hopefully a patch comes
I paid for the premium app and was really excited to use it. The idea is really cool and the watch faces loom great. Unfortunately it’s been a long time since the release of the new Apple Watch sizes and the pictures they use put the logos directly under the time on the watch UI. I emailed the developers and no response. Hopefully they will resolve the issue so I can actually use the app I paid for. Till then it’s a 3 star. Once fixed it’s 5 for sure
This is absolutely amazing. You get the best custom watch faces from little to nothing!!! Definitely 5 stars. Good job to the developer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.