By Vesper Marine
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The WatchMate App connects with your Vesper Marine AIS Transponder to place remote control functionality and situational awareness in the palm of your hand on your iPhone or on your iPad.
The WatchMate App becomes the user interface for configuring and remote control of your Vesper Marine AIS Transponder, especially where it does not have its own display such as the Vesper Marine XB-8000.
- View AIS Targets received by your Vesper Marine AIS Transponder.
- Setup and manage collision prevention alarm profiles.
- Manage your MOB alarms.
- Control and view your Anchor Watch alarm.
- View your AIS Transponder's own GPS Position, Course and Speed.
- Check the operational status of your AIS Transponder.
- Remote control of your AIS Transponder settings.
- Switch easily between Silent Mode and Normal Transmitting mode.
- Configure your Vessel's AIS Static data. (MMSI, Call Sign, Vessel Type, Vessel Size)
- Perform firmware upgrades.
Note: iPhone4 devices will need a transponder firmware update first to be able to reliably perform firmware upgrades. The feature is automatically disabled in the app on an iPhone4, and will automatically be made available once the device is loaded with the firmware to support it - V3.2 and up.
Connects to your WatchMate device's WIFI access point or by being on the same wifi network.
- Supports Vesper Marine XB-8000 AIS Transponder.
- Supports Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision®.
The complex nature of our innovative WatchMate App makes coding mishaps difficult to eliminate despite the superhuman efforts of our developers so please remember Vesper Marine does not warrant that this product is error-free. As the adventurous user it's your job to exercise common sense and the best navigational judgement you can muster up. Although we think the WatchMate App is awesome nothing beats using all your human senses, so best you still rely on these at least as much as you rely on the WatchMate App for making navigational safety decisions. Our advice is; even with the WatchMate App it’s still a clever idea to maintain a permanent watch and use more than one aid for navigation.
By installing and using this WatchMate App you are choosing to do so entirely at your own risk which also means you fully accept any associated risks and agree to hold Vesper Marine Limited harmless as described in the End User License Agreement.
What's New in Version 2.5.9
- Fixed issue that prevented users from downloading firmware updates
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 2.5.9
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vesper Marine Limited
- © 2017 Vesper Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.