This app allows you to:
- Choose a date and/or digital time complication for your Apple Watch
- Enable AM/PM on digital time complication
- Change the color (where available) for both the date and the digital time Apple Watch complications
- Change the date format from default options, or specify a custom format
- Use multiple Apple Watch complications at the same time
- Support for all complication styles, including Apple Watch Series 4 complications
- 24-time format
- Support for your Apple Watch's language
- Custom time/date offset by hour and minute
- Compatible Apple Watch running watchOS 4+
- Compatible iPhone paired to Apple Watch
- Transfers changes to Watch more reliably
- Fix for mismatched Main/Secondary Content selections
- Wrong date bug fix
- Added 24-hour time format option
- Added time offset option
- Support for locales/languages for date and time
- Major bug fix (time not updating)
- Minor bug fixes
- Decreased watchOS and iOS requirement
Ratings and Reviews
I was able to download this app to my phone, but that turns out to be the end of the story. When I click to “install” the app on my watch, nothing happens. It just continues to sit there in the “Available Apps” column. So frustrating!
My first review appears above. How nice it was to have the developer get back to me to help me fix the problem. It turns out that the issue had to do with my WATCH—and not the app. I did what I was told to do, and it worked! Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your troubles, it’s a common problem with the Apple Watch in general. Please uninstall and reinstall the app. Restart both your phone and your watch, and make sure the app is synced to your watch! Thanks.
Time cut off
I love using this complication on my watch so I can know exactly what time it is while still using the info graph face. The only problem I’ve encountered is when using the circular complications in the middle hours that have two digits (10, 11, etc) get cut off by the circle. Hopefully the developer will fix this and maybe just get rid of the circle as it doesn’t serve any informational purpose anyways
Just what I needed
I wanted a digital time circular complication for the Infograph watch face since I've been known to misread an analog clock. This app gives me that but with an unfortunate limitation: sometimes the minutes are cut off so I only see the hour. I tried changing the text size on the watch to the smallest setting but that didn't help. I've noticed this happening from h:40-49 and h:51-56. Any suggestions would be welcome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.