Watchup: Your Daily Newscast
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watchup is the smartest way to watch video news on your iPad, because it automatically builds your daily newscast from a growing selection of US and international channels.
• Just turn it on and your newscast will play continuously
• Schedule your daily newscast at your preferred time
• NEW! Watch & read: read an article that is related to the video you're watching, all at the same time!
• 100% designed for iPad and iPad Mini, Watchup is video news — reinvented.
* An award-winning Stanford startup
* Featured in the iPad App Store
* Praised by top media outlets (NBC, PBS Newshour, The Economist, and many more)
Watchup gives you the news you want, when you want it:
• Watchup remembers the channels you watch the most and gets smarter over time.
• Ask Watchup to deliver your Scheduled Newscast daily.
• Hands-free experience. Your newscast will just keep playing while you enjoy your breakfast, work out or relax.
Watchup takes very little space on your iPad and it brings all the power of video journalism straight to your fingertips. Watchup, Watch Smarter.
*** SxSW Interactive Awards — 2013 Finalist ***
*** SxSW Accelerator — 2013 Finalist ***
*** 2012 Knight News Challenge Award winner at the MIT Media Lab ***
*** MobileBeat 2012 finalist ***
"A centralized hub of selected YouTube news channels, Watchup is like Flipboard for video" (Mashable)
"Watchup's playlist experience allows you to catch all the day’s news while, for example, you’re eating breakfast or cooking dinner (Techcrunch)
"It's like Hulu for news junkies" (Harvard's Nieman Lab)
"Watchup leads you to superior news content while you lean back" (The Economist)
"Cool idea, very simple, beautiful interface!" (Robert Scoble)
"One of the Top 10 News Startups to watch in 2013" (ReadWriteWeb)
Watchup is brought to you by an award-winning Stanford startup in partnership with high-quality media brands such as The Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Univision, The Center for Investigative Reporting and many more.
System requirements: iOS6.
TALK TO US (we're human!): Email us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.watchup.com. Follow @Watchup on Twitter or visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/watchupapp
What's New in Version 2.2.6
Resolution of the bug that played audio-only ads on Dailymotion videos.
This is the first app that does such a good job of aggregating videos from my favorite sources. The interface is very user friendly, and a breeze to use. On my wish list: I would love to have the ability to add more channels than currently possible.
It is a professional news app which present videos of major news agencies. I am waiting for the app on iphone
The best app,period .....that you can find on I tunes!!!!!