Water++ is your personal Coach and will help you to keep your water balance in a healthy state. All you need to do is set your daily goal and your wakeup time in the Settings.
Easy as that.
Water++ will remind you to drink and give you an easy way to track your intake.
You own an Apple Watch? Great we got you covered. Never has it been easier to get closer to your daily drink goal.
Medical research says that you should drink a minimum of 2 litres of water to keep your water balance on a healthy level.
Water ++ helps you with that.
Functions & Tips:
• 3D Touch Quick Actions on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus to add a glass from the home screen
• Achievements to encourage you.
• Customisable glass-sizes.
• Themes, change the look of the App as you wish.
• Automatic counter reset every morning
• Manually reset your counter by holding the progress-ring for about a second. On Apple Watch just use Force Touch.
• All your intake is saved in the Health App
• VoiceOver Support
* Update your water consume through the Today Widget
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to change to oz!
I did switch to oz AND it worked! I clicked + and changed amounts in glasses after pressing oz button and I got Ounces in my display! This app works for me! No pen and paper needed here.
1. Would love language setting so that I could choose German instead of being forced to use system default language so that I can see where my German needs improvement.
2. Would like to be able to subtract drinks that did not actually occur but was accidentally ticked.
3. If I can afford to do so in 2019, I would like to tip a second time but think that option might be missing. ;)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you feedback. Removing an accidental tap is high on my todo list.
I’ll also take a look into the region setting you mentioned.
Always try to make it a better App.
App is great on the phone but i use my apple watch to add my water intake. The app on apple watch sometimes works and sometimes it doesn’t update when I press the amount of water..when it doesn’t work i need to do it on phone instead to make my Apple Watch update its data. Please, fix it if you can. Thanks.
Watch app UI
The “update data” text is not completely shown on the display results from the rounded corner.
- Marcus Kurz
- 47.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Marcus Kurz
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Massive Tip $1.99
- Impressive Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.