Water Chart calculates unit conversions for water and land measurements as well as provides useful information for water law and water rights. App designed for renown Utah Law firm, Smith Hartvigsen, PLLC which specializes in water law.
Smith Hartvigsen, PLLC is a law firm comprised of more than a dozen attorneys with decades of combined experience representing clients, both small and large, before administrative agencies and courts of law throughout the western United States.
• Water Volume and Flow Calculator
• Land Length and Area Calculator
• Peak and Annual Usage
• Duty Values for Irrigation by Utah Counties
• Land Chart for Relative Land Measurements
• Township Section Numbering
Smith Hartvigsen, PLLC
257 East, 200 South, Suite 500
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
* Updated for latest iOS 11
* New App Icon
* Updated Contact Information
- Theory of Mind
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Coyright © 2017 Theory of Mind Media. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.