This app makes your music life more elegant!
· Our audio processing makes sound live!
· Beautiful visual under the water fluctuation
[!] THIS APP DOES NOT SUPPORT THE APPLE MUSIC.
Reproduce water drop · rain · swaying water surface. You can also touch to create ripples.
You can listen to your favorite songs with background sound of rain. The background sound can be selected from the babbling of a river, cricket cry, and so on.
You can use not only in-app content but items of your own photo library and music library.
(Note 1) This app cannot play Apple Music songs. Because the songs provided by Apple Music are copyright protected, which cause audio-processing be unavailable.
(Note 2) Also, songs on iCloud can not be played.
(Note 3) The seek function at the play position is not installed for several reasons.
You can display customized subtitles such as lyrics.
Lyrics are divided into rows and displayed as subtitles by determining timings.
You can also easily share it to another iOS device you own through WiFi, Bluetooth.
(Note 4) There is no function to download subtitle data from the Internet.
(Caution 5) Because lyrics correspond to legal copyrighted works, please observe the copyright protection law when using shared functions.
Some additional content is provided free of charge.
[Equalizer and Reverb Effect]
Equalizers that can be customized for each band, and the reverb effect creates sound with a spread.
[Other sound functionality]
Gapless playback, repeat, shuffle, bluetooth audio output, USB audio output, back ground playback are supported.
• This app runs on:
iPhone: iPhone 5s or later (Note: excluding 5c)
iPad: iPad Air or later
iPad mini: iPad mini 2 or later
iPad Pro: iPad Pro
iPod: 6th generation
iOS 9 or later
• Remark information:
1. This application caches artwork of each album when access to the iPod music library is permitted.
2. Due to this cache operation, it may take several minutes to several tens of minutes to read at the first startup. When loading, "Data reading in progress" screen is displayed.
•Music in preview movie by Chris Zabriskie - I Don't See the Branches, I See the Leaves (2015)
•Fixed a problem that may cause devices crush when tapping quickly and repeatedly.
•We changed the background picture's animation.
•When the audio output device has been changed to headphone (or earphone), now the music continues to play seamlessly.
Also when it has been changed to the built-in speaker or bluetooth audio device, the app pauses playback and asks the user if he / she wants to resume. If YES, it resumes to play the music.
- Jun Nakashima
- 149.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017 Nature Ambient Technology
- In-App Purchases
- classic musics Free
- rainy Free
- Nature Sound Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.