A free version of one of the long-standing Top Paid Health & Fitness apps in the App Store, sponsored by Brita.
FACT: In 2009, studies showed that 79% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Start using this app today, and join the healthier 21%.
Track your daily water consumption in an intuitive way, and because not everyone needs to drink the same amount, it is designed specifically for you.
Based on the revolutionary research done by health care professionals in recent years, we have learned just how critical it is, for your health, to maximize your individual water intake. This app is designed to perfect that routine.
A consistent routine with the proper amount of water in your diet will lead you to optimal overall health. Start today for a healthier tomorrow.
With your personal schedule being so hectic, it is difficult to manage how much water you have drank for the day. Finally, you have found the best solution available on the iPhone.
* Immerse in an interactive, free-roaming interface to add cups or bottles of water towards your goal.
* Earn a daily and overall average grade on how well you are keeping up on your recommended amount.
* Touch and drag the containers around your table to organize them in your own special way.
* Customize your own specific water container, with images to choose from.
* Use either US or metric measurements to track the amounts.
* View a line graph detailing the history of your water intake.
* Be reminded by the app icon itself of how many cups or bottles you have left to meet your goal.
* View the time and dates of every cup or bottle of water you have drank.
* Enjoy a plethora of useful facts and tips about water and human health.
Please enjoy this app. We are looking forward to your feedback! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Some of the information and tips in this app were provided free of charge from watercure2.org. The enthusiastic individuals who maintain the site have proven their dedication to optimal and objective health information. However, this app is not intended as a substitute for professional health care advice.
* Optimized for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - wish you could set when your day starts and ends!
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago and am so glad I did - my coffee consumption is cut in half but my energy has doubled and my skin looks the best it’s ever looked!!
I do, however, wish for a setting where you could track when YOUR personal day starts and ends instead of it starting the day over at midnight. I’m a bartender/cocktail waitress, and I often don’t get off work until around midnight, and I still have several hours of winding down, grocery shopping, dinner, etc to worry about. I also sleep later than people with office jobs.
When I’m still on that day’s water consumption at 12:30, it throws off my averages and tracking for the day when it goes ahead and starts me on the new day - and I don’t want to log my last few glasses of water for the day onto the next day’s log, since I’m about to get my 8 hours of sleep and my body needs a reboot as well. Just a thought for something to add in an update, maybe even just to the premium version!! I would buy it for that feature.
I use this app everyday. It gives you different glass, cup, or bottles to choose from and allows you to change the amount of each cup as you wish. This app has a graph of your grade on how well you are doing with drinking water and also gives you tips about water. The only drawback is that it doesn't give you a reminder to drink, you have to remember to drink which Can be hard if your busy at the office. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Its a lite version
The people that are complaining are asking for the functionality of the full version and clearly didn't read how the app works. The "notifications" that you can't find are the number of glasses of water you still need for the day. The app works exactly the way it's advertised to work.
- Daniel Floyd
- 43.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Daniel Floyd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.