Water Your Body
By Daniel Floyd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>FEATURED ON CBS TALK SHOW, THE DOCTORS!<<<
* ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME *
*For less than the price of bottled water, you can own this app forever!*
*Voted #1 Water App on the App Store!*
FACT: In 2009, studies showed that 79% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Start using this app today, and join the healthier 21%.
Track your daily water consumption in an intuitive way, and because not everyone needs to drink the same amount, it is designed specifically for you.
Based on the revolutionary research done by health care professionals in recent years, we have learned just how critical it is, for your health, to maximize your individual water intake. This app is designed to perfect that routine.
A consistent routine with the proper amount of water in your diet will lead you to optimal overall health. Start today for a healthier tomorrow.
With your personal schedule being so hectic, it is difficult to manage how much water you have drank for the day. Finally, you have found the best solution available on the iPhone.
* Immerse in an interactive, free-roaming interface to add cups or bottles of water towards your goal.
* Earn a daily and overall average grade on how well you are keeping up on your recommended amount.
* Touch and drag the containers around your table to organize them in your own special way.
* Customize your own specific water container, with images to choose from.
* Specify attributes from your personal lifestyle to get a scientifically proven daily water intake goal.
* Earn achievements for maintaining a long term high grade average.
* Use either US or metric measurements to track the amounts.
* View a line graph detailing the history of your water intake.
* Be reminded by the app icon itself of how many cups or bottles you have left to meet your goal.
* Create your own customized reminders that can notify you when you should drink more water.
* View the time and dates of every cup or bottle of water you have drank.
* Enjoy a plethora of useful facts and tips about water and human health.
Please enjoy this app. We are looking forward to your feedback! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks To: The Water Cure Staff at www.watercure2.org
Disclaimer: Some of the information and tips in this app were provided free of charge from watercure2.org. The enthusiastic individuals who maintain the site have proven their dedication to optimal and objective health information. However, this app is not intended as a substitute for professional health care advice.
What's New in Version 5.1
*Optimized for iOS 7
*Fixed various UI issues preventing proper use of app
*New icon for iOS 7 users
*Earning Badges/Trophies UI has been completely revamped.
*New notification sound added, it's now a water drop!
*NOTE: This update is primarily to fix a number of detrimental bugs, keep an eye out for larger, more elaborate features on the way.
Thank you FoWareSoftware
I learned of this app when Dr Oz spotlighted it on his show! My family was always trying to get me to drink more water but until I got this app I didn't realize how important it was to Water my Body. This app not only taught me why it was important but it also helped me track my intake and it made me feel good, with lots of positive reinforcements, and it helped me to drink more water as part of my life style!
This makes me not hating drinking water like I usually do. It's like a game, and I open this app at least 4 times everyday to log my water. The lifestyle questions and the weight make my goal very specific. It is easy to remember to stay hydrated when I always have my phone. Luv it....
Best app for fitness actually.
It's a little known fact that your water intake amplifies your fat burning potential. This app keeps track and lets you know when you need to drink. I use it every day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 41.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Floyd
- © Daniel Floyd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.