Water Your Body
By Daniel Floyd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>FEATURED ON CBS TALK SHOW, THE DOCTORS!<<<
* ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME *
*For less than the price of bottled water, you can own this app forever!*
*Voted #1 Water Tracker on the App Store!*
FACT: In 2013, studies showed that 76% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Start using this app today, and join the healthier 24%.
Track your daily water consumption in an intuitive way, and because not everyone needs to drink the same amount, it is designed specifically for you.
Based on the revolutionary research done by health care professionals in recent years, we have learned just how critical it is, for your health, to maximize your individual water intake. This app is designed to perfect that routine.
A consistent routine with the proper amount of water in your diet will lead you to optimal overall health. Start today for a healthier tomorrow.
With your personal schedule being so hectic, it is difficult to manage how much water you have drank for the day. Finally, you have found the best solution available on the iPhone.
* Immerse in an interactive, free-roaming interface to add cups or bottles of water towards your goal.
* Earn a daily and overall average grade on how well you are keeping up on your recommended amount.
* Touch and drag the containers around your table to organize them in your own special way.
* Customize your own specific water container, with images to choose from.
* Specify attributes from your personal lifestyle to get a scientifically proven daily water intake goal.
* Earn achievements for maintaining a long term high grade average.
* Use either US or metric measurements to track the amounts.
* View a line graph detailing the history of your water intake.
* Be reminded by the app icon itself of how many cups or bottles you have left to meet your goal.
* Create your own customized reminders that can notify you when you should drink more water.
* View the time and dates of every cup or bottle of water you have drank.
* Enjoy a plethora of useful facts and tips about water and human health.
Please enjoy this app. We are looking forward to your feedback! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks To: The Water Cure Staff at www.watercure2.org
Disclaimer: Some of the information and tips in this app were provided free of charge from watercure2.org. The enthusiastic individuals who maintain the site have proven their dedication to optimal and objective health information. However, this app is not intended as a substitute for professional health care advice.
What's New in Version 5.3.9
*Fixed status bar display on iPhone 6 & 6+
*Fixed issue causing container stamps to incorrectly display
Have a Happy and Hydrated 2015!
App mysteriously disappears after 5 years
I must say that this app helped me make a lifestyle change. I drank very little water up until 5 years ago and started hydrating myself while i religiously used the app to track it. I enjoyed getting the trophies for achieving 365 days of 80%+ hydration goals. I was days away from achieving another trophy and this morning the app has completely disappeared from my iPhone. It has crashed daily for the past month. I’ve been able to log water the next day on the graph screen. I was hoping to snapshot my trophy page and post an achievement message on Facebook to encourage others to be aware of themselves.
Now all my data is GONE! All I have is the lifestyle change I made, and I truthfully do not need the app anymore as a result. But that trophy page would have been really nice to have. That’s why I’m giving a 1 star because it has become unreliable. Otherwise I would give it 10 stars because it really did make a difference for me.
The Best 💦
Whenever I tell myself I'm going to make it a point to drink more water daily, I turn to this app. I would love the feature to challenge friends or maybe add something where you can see friends water intake. My girlfriend and I try and do our diets and stay healthy together so the added feature would be a nice touch for us and others who would use the app with their friends. It would add that little extra bit of motivation!
Thank you FoWareSoftware
I learned of this app when Dr Oz spotlighted it on his show! My family was always trying to get me to drink more water but until I got this app I didn't realize how important it was to Water my Body. This app not only taught me why it was important but it also helped me track my intake and it made me feel good, with lots of positive reinforcements, and it helped me to drink more water as part of my life style!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 5.3.9
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Floyd
- © Daniel Floyd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.