Anyone must have tried to make a sound using a glass with some water by passing a finger round its rim. WaterGlassSS is an instrument designed to play music from water glasses with 2 octaves on iPad or iPhone. Put your fingertip around the rim of the glass on the screen, and the app will make crystal clear sounds, just like playing with a mallet.
Added the recording function!
It picks the surrounding sounds as well, and you can use it in many different ways such as recording your vocals or creating a voice memo. You can also send the recorded data via email. Note that the maximum attachment size of an email depends on the iOS device you are using. Please contact your cell phone service provider for further information. * A 10 seconds recording is around 450 kB.
* Support iTunes file sharing(http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094?viewlocale=en_US)
Added the play with other music app button on the right side of the record button (however, this disables the recording). For example, you can play along with your favorite songs on Music app.
Now you can select the audio file format when recording. If you want to send a file via email, record at "22kHz / 8 bit" to reduce the file size.
* Users who have a problem with the musical instrument app that doesn't make any sound. (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5137?viewlocale=en_US)
Range: C5-C7 2 octaves (25 keys)
* Display scale on keyboard
* Support orientation
* Record button / Play button / Stop button / Send the sound data via Email button
* Support iTunes file sharing
* Play with other music app button
- Support for iOS 10
Nice app, yet built backwards...
This is a nice little app, yet I believe that the columns of water at the left-hand side should have the lower tones with the lowest amounts of water, and the highest tones should be filled toward the top of the tube. As it stands, it is arranged backwards. Albeit a nice app, and would be better, in my humble opinion, if corrected. Thanks!