Waterkeeper Drink Guide
By Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** All new design optimized for iOS 7 and iOS 8 **
A thousand communities cannot drink water from the tap on any given day in Canada. How is your water doing?
The Waterkeeper Drink Guide is a smartphone app that shows you current Canadian drinking water advisories. This is the only regularly-updated list of drinking water advisories in the country.
Using a sortable list or map view, you can quickly and easily identify communities across Canada where there are concerns about the quality of the drinking water. Enter your postal code to receive personalized alerts if your community is affected.
There are four types of drinking water advisories in the Waterkeeper Drink Guide: Boil Water, Blue-Green Algae, Water Shortage, and Do Not Consume. These advisories are updated daily by Water Today, based on information from official government sources.
The Waterkeeper Drink Guide is a collaboration between Water Today and Lake Ontario Waterkeeper, the makers of Swim Guide.
What's New in Version 2.0
All-new design makes it easier to navigate the app, read and share advisories:
- interface optimized for iOS 7 and iOS 8+
- new menu slides in from the left, freeing up more screen space on the advisories
- new sharing options allow you to share drinking water advisory information through email, text, social media, and other services
- new map design loads faster, looks nicer, and is easier to browse
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Krystyn Tully
- © 2015 Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.