Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
Thanks for downloading Waterlogged for your hydration needs :)
In this version, we've made it even easier to track how much water you're drinking on the daily!
This version includes:
-design and interface improvements
-general bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stay hydrated for better health.
Easy and efficient
Just started using this app to track my water consumption. Within minutes, I had my goal customized and my frequent containers added with pics and sizes. All super easy to input and then the app is amazingly simple and quick to use. My favorite feature is the notification bubble that shows you how many ounces you have left that day. I also like that the bottle image fills up as you enter your water so you get a visual of how you’re doing. With use, I look forward to seeing the data tracking and other info that I haven’t even explored yet. Seeing as I usually have my phone near, keeping track of my water on this app is easier than a piece of paper and the simple act of keeping track helps me meet my goal each day.
Frustrating! I really wanted this to work.
Well, I fell for the bait of paying to upgrade this app because it said that would allow integration with MyFitnessPal, but it doesn’t work. If I wanted to enter the data there manually, I could have done this without this app. I reported the problem... crickets! I replied to the email from the author and still deafening silence. I got on my laptop to go to their website and was told the support portal has been shut down. This is an amateur writing apps for his own enjoyment and profit without the slightest interest in service to customers. No, it’s not expensive so I’ll just chalk this one up to experience. The features that do work may be worth it if you don’t need something with all the bells and whistles of a professionally produced app. But seriously, do you not already know how to set up reminders on your phone to drink water?
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 58.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders $3.99
- Lifetime Subscription $3.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.