Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
Thanks for downloading Waterlogged for your hydration needs :)
In this version, we've made it even easier to track how much water you're drinking on the daily!
This version includes:
-design and interface improvements
-general bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stay hydrated for better health.
Account lockout, no customer service
I love this app. I have a few minor quibbles, but I've used it religiously for months, and filling that daily bottle had definite it helped make me drink more water.
But when I first paid for premium a couple years ago, I know I created an account. When I try logging into the account on my iPad,I get an error message saying it does not recognize my email and password. However if I signed out and logged back in on my iPhone, it worked.
I've written emails to the developers a few times, and they have never responded. And now, my phone had to be sent away for repair, I am currently using a loaner iPhone, and I can't login on this iPhone either. While my regular phone is away, I can't log/save my data on either my iPad not temporary iPhone, and I also still can't get a response from the people responsible for the app. I may have to abandon it and simply cut my losses, which is very frustrating for an app than I have paid even a penny for.
Easy and efficient
Just started using this app to track my water consumption. Within minutes, I had my goal customized and my frequent containers added with pics and sizes. All super easy to input and then the app is amazingly simple and quick to use. My favorite feature is the notification bubble that shows you how many ounces you have left that day. I also like that the bottle image fills up as you enter your water so you get a visual of how you’re doing. With use, I look forward to seeing the data tracking and other info that I haven’t even explored yet. Seeing as I usually have my phone near, keeping track of my water on this app is easier than a piece of paper and the simple act of keeping track helps me meet my goal each day.
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 58.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders $3.99
- Lifetime Subscription $3.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.