You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Recent changes in our 1.4 update:
• New: 3x faster rendering (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: "Jumbo" detail setting (iPhone 6 and up)
• New: Support for iPhone X screens
• New: Quickly access recent photos
• Improved: Streamlined is now idential to "It's Technical" but without the graph paper!
• Improved: "Illustration" style
• Improved: "Shallow" style
• UI updates
• Bug fixes
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. We’d really appreciate it and every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves! :)
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have any questions just email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I almost didn’t buy this app, but I’m glad I did as it is easy to use and renders beautiful results. So why did I almost ignore it? Because of the app icon, which features a cartoonish whale holding an umbrella in the rain, which to me seems more suitable for something in the app category for Kids. Is this poor marketing? The app icon offers little indication of the high-quality painterly app behind it. I suspect that Waterlogue’s app icon has discouraged people from buying the app itself. Which is too bad because it’s a great app.
5 stars - a bit limited but high quality
Im giving it a 5 even though compared to some other apps like Brushstroke this one is a bit limited- you don't get a whole lot of options. But it is just for watercolor and you really don't get a lot of options there! I bet its great for scenery. Most of my photographs are animals and I sometimes find myself struggling to even get one I can use with this app but when I do its really outstanding. Very high quality, easy to use and more than worth the money.
6 stars - for watercolor artists
This app is FANTASTIC! I'm a watercolor artist who owns an iPhone 6splus. Photography is a means to an end regarding my art - but this app has elevated my painting capabilities to a new level. The built in adjustment features are simple. The UI is remarkably clean and intuitive. I use it to "see" the possibilities my paintings "may" take before I put brush to paper. I crop in the embedded iPhone photo app, save and then import to this app! This a no-brainer if you are a watercolorist or someone savvy enough who appreciates the nuances of a watercolor painting.
- Tinrocket, LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinrocket, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.