By Tinrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See the World Like an Artist
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at email@example.com
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Version 1.3.1 provides the following fix:
• Restored support for older-but-still-very-much-loved iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. This was an accident on our part—sorry! :)
Version 1.3 introduced the following improvements:
• Bug fixes
• Interface refinements
• Improved support for Spanish, French, German, and Italian localizations
If you like Waterlogue by Tinrocket, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. We’d really appreciate it and every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves! :)
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 stars - for watercolor artists
This app is FANTASTIC! I'm a watercolor artist who owns an iPhone 6splus. Photography is a means to an end regarding my art - but this app has elevated my painting capabilities to a new level. The built in adjustment features are simple. The UI is remarkably clean and intuitive. I use it to "see" the possibilities my paintings "may" take before I put brush to paper. I crop in the embedded iPhone photo app, save and then import to this app! This a no-brainer if you are a watercolorist or someone savvy enough who appreciates the nuances of a watercolor painting.
This is wonderful!!
The end results are suitable for framing if that is what you want. As a new artist it is a great learning tool to help you transition from trying to duplicate a photograph in watercolor to more original paintings. There are many variations in color, tone, brightness, and level of detail available. Using Waterlogue you can experiment with many approaches and select the approach that best suits what you want before you ever pick up a brush.
Beautiful mesmerizing design
It's so relaxing to watch your pictures get painted in front of your eyes. Beautiful interface design. Thanks for the addition of the paste option to add effects to a photo. Love the new additions for sample photos. This is one of the few apps that has stayed in my folder for several years. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tinrocket, LLC
- © Tinrocket, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.