Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Add Text, Logos, Maps and QR-Codes to your photos, resize and rename - in bulk! Then save your watermark designs to quickly apply it to more photos later.
NOTE: watermark PRO is FREE FOR YOUR EVERY DAY USE. Larger batches and some other features require an in-app purchase to permanently enable that functionality.
Built like a drawing app, watermark PRO allows you to quickly add text, logos, maps and QR-Codes to your photos in mere seconds. Drop a bunch of images into the tray, position and set up the watermarks, hit go - easy as that.
NEW: 16 bit image support! If your original uses 16-bit deep colors, the watermarked image can be saved as 16-bit image as well.
watermark PRO can simultaneously add complex watermarks, convert to a different file type, resize and rename your photos in a single pass.
Sporting more high-end features than you can shake your mouse at, watermark PRO is still simple to use. All watermarks can be individually configured.
Watermarks general features
- Intuitive object-oriented editor with advanced features and smart alignment help
- Add as many watermarks (text, logo, map, QRCode) as you like
- All watermarks (text, logos, maps, QRCodes) can be positioned anywhere, freely resized and rotated
- All watermarks support transparency, shadow, and blend modes
- Save your designs for later use
- Auto-resize for easy editing
- Any font, color, style, background color
- Smart text support (see below)
- Use any image as a logo
- Automatic crop modes
- Up to 4000 characters, self configuring
- Instant updates
- Automatically loads location from GPS data embedded in photos
- Visually displays direction camera was facing (when heading information is available)
- manual and Mac-location supported (requires access to location services enabled)
* Note: Currently uses non-Apple Map Services
- Choose from 6 standard pre-sets to place line art over your images
Text, QRCode and Export can access meta data. Add time stamps or other dynamic information (e.g. Aperture, Modification Date, Lens or Camera) to your photos
- Use file naming rules to simultaneously watermark, resize and rename your photos
- Highly flexible file name scheme that can access EXIF and other metadata
- Convert to file formats: JPG, JPG2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, GIF, TIF
- Save as 16-bit image if source was 16 bit
- Resize using the following units: percent, pixel, inch, cm
- Can create single multi-page PDF
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- improved compatibility with OSX 10.10 Yosemite
A great app for image watermarking
Pretty good app and serves quite well. very easy to use even when you are dealing with multiple photos. The shadow thing makes it look more original than any other program. I strongly recommend this app to everyone.
How do I save the pic in jpg or a format other than .watermark ?
I cant upload any of the pics i watermark because they automatically save as .watermark
Is there a fix for this ? thanks
I like it! Had to search how to save it as a JPG, but once I figured it out, it’s fine
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: cf/x AG
- © 2013, 2014 cf/x AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tray$19.99
- 16 Bit Color Watermarks$4.99