Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Add Text, Logos, Maps and QR-Codes to your photos, resize and rename - in bulk! Then save your watermark designs to quickly apply it to more photos later.
NOTE: watermark PRO is FREE FOR YOUR EVERY DAY USE. Larger batches and some advanced features require an in-app purchase to permanently enable that functionality.
Built like a drawing app, watermark PRO allows you to quickly add text, logos, maps and QR-Codes to your photos in mere seconds. Drop a bunch of images into the tray, position and set up the watermarks, hit go - easy as that.
NEW: 16 bit image support! If your original uses 16-bit deep colors, the watermarked image can be saved as 16-bit image as well.
NEW: Change or set Copyright/Author metadata
watermark PRO can simultaneously add complex watermarks, convert to a different file type, resize and rename your photos in a single pass.
Sporting more high-end features than you can shake your mouse at, watermark PRO is still simple to use. All watermarks can be individually configured.
Watermarks general features
- Intuitive object-oriented editor with advanced features and smart alignment help
- Add as many watermarks (text, logo, map, QRCode) as you like
- All watermarks (text, logos, maps, QRCodes) can be positioned anywhere, freely resized and rotated
- All watermarks support transparency, shadow, and blend modes
- Save your designs for later use
- Auto-resize for easy editing
- Any font, color, style, background color
- Smart text support (see below)
- Use any image as a logo
- Automatic crop modes
- Up to 4000 characters, self configuring
- Instant updates
- Automatically loads location from GPS data embedded in photos
- Visually displays direction camera was facing (when heading information is available)
- manual and Mac-location supported (requires access to location services enabled)
* Note: Currently uses non-Apple Map Services
- Choose from 6 standard pre-sets to place line art over your images
Text, QRCode and Export can access meta data. Add time stamps or other dynamic information (e.g. Artist, Aperture, Modification Date, Lens or Camera) to your photos
- Use file naming rules to simultaneously watermark, resize and rename your photos
- Highly flexible file name scheme that can access EXIF and other metadata
- Convert to file formats: JPG, JPG2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, GIF, TIF
- Save as 16-bit image if source was 16 bit
- Resize using the following units: percent, pixel, inch, cm
- Can create single multi-page PDF
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- fixes a bug where smart text counters could count differently
- fixed possible crash when using GPS maps as first watermark item
- made sure 'loading' spinner is turned off correctly when done reading an image
Not the best, but it will work
For a free watermarking application, it is good enough for me. I have plenty of time on my hands to sit down and individually watermark each photo that I want to. The free version only lets the user to watermark five photos at the most, and even then it tends to get a bit sketchy. They won’t let users change between photos on the screen and edit the watermarks individually. Lastly, the quality of the text in the program is not the best and should be double checked after export.
This is fine for me since I have a lot of time on my hands and it is only one of very few programs that is free So if you want a really nice application that allows you to more photos at once and not have to worry about sketchy work, this is not the program for you.
Could use some work
If you use it extensively it is definitely worth the in-app upgrade which allows you to work with many files at the same time — makes watermarking or resizing (for emailing, for example) easier. Image quality remains good with resizing. Interface could use some work and it would be great if they would lose the nagware that I have tried several times to turn off. So this time I lowered my rating. Seems like no respect for customers to continually present the nagware screen.
All I needed was a simple program so I could batch watermark photos prior to posting them on EBay. Instead I got a useless app that freezes every time I try to specify a file destination, and without a file destination, the program won’t watermark anything. Avoid at all costs!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 16, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: cf/x AG
- © 2013 - 2016 cf/x AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tray$19.99
- 16 Bit Color Watermarks$4.99
- Set/Add EXIF copyright tag$3.99